What blade did you EDC today?

“Murdered Out” Spyderco Yojimbo 2

BM485 China Edition :wink:

Reminds me of an old fave:

It has a similar pattern on the handle but sizewise the 485 is much smaller.

Yeah, the Shirogorov 111 was always a little on the large side.

I know, I have a G10 version of it. :slight_smile:

You all are an influence on me I don’t know weather its good or bad yet this is the last 30 days

Nice!! But your wallet is now hopelessly screwed christoph…. you have all the symptoms of having been infected with the disease…… :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: … :wink:

The Piston with D2 blade is one of the best deals around $60! :+1:
What are #1, 2 and 3?

Real Steel Terra :+1:

Finally a knife with a awesome design! Very sexy :smiling_imp:

It’s also top notch ergonomics wise although it could be a bit oversized for small hands.

No 3: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/471996800/the-iq-titanium-and-carbon-fiber-everyday-carry-fl

Had to break out old reliable today. I love the Honey Badger. One of my favorite knives.

Kershaw Atmos

Got this last week, been carrying since, great budget non assisted bearing flipper, extremely lightweight

Nice. I like it. Kershaw has more than a few designs I like. Most of their knives being assisted keeps me from buying them. Might have to pick one of those up though. I see it’s a pretty affordable knife. I bought another pistol this week so I better be good for a few weeks so the wife doesn’t go mental on me. :beer:

I have been trying to resist this knife since the first time I saw a picture you posted of it! “Resistence” is weakening severly…… :person_facepalming: . :wink:

@ Blackbeard…

Nice looking Kershaw, thanks for sharing!! :beer:

I’m the same as you toddcshoe, the ‘assisted opening’ of Kershaw fame just kills it for me. I might give this one a try though if it is not assisted.
Right after I go ahead & get a Honey Badger that is. :money_mouth_face: … :wink:

You need a Badger … excellent knife that and has become my frequent EDC. Love it.

Nice pic weklund… :beer:

Either you or toddcshoe have a recommendation of the best place to get a ‘Honey Badger’??

I snagged mine from Amazon. Delivery was swift and reliable. The Badger is worth every penny. I’m going to buy another black version. I wish they would make an orange version as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Western-Active-Flipper-Folding-8cr13MOV/dp/B07GCJJRQJ?th=1