What blade did you EDC today?

Only source of heat in my grandmothers home, pretty close to the center of the #2 largest town here was coal.
Only running cold water, and this was in the early 70ties, and not due to the oil crisis at the time.
I don’t get why we don’t have chain gangs here for criminals, nobody ever hurt by learning what a honest days work is, so chain those SOB’s up and let them dig trenches or whatever.

I worked myself to the bone, so got on pension when i was 50 :blush: doubt i will reach the actual pension age of 67 ( at the moment )
Election coming up here, one favorite to talk about is letting some people retire early, which they already can like me, its called early pension. :person_facepalming:

I am buying a new knife soon, but you will have to live in a very thick jungle to have a need to carry it daily as it have a 14” fixed blade.

I think the most I've spent on a knife is $40, so ZT is out of my budget.

And I haven't seen any A/O ZT clones that have good reviews.

But you have also spent far more than the price of a ZT.

There is no right or wrong answer, trying a bunch of different styles is fun. Just pointing out that you could easily afford one if you wanted.

(Ironically ZT has almost no knives I’m actually interested in lol)

ZT’s are absolutely worth it. As many knives as you have, ZT are definitely in your budget. Maybe only a quarter as many as your other knives.

I had a hard time justifying ZT’s and others when I started with Kershaw. I sold a few and got my first ZT and haven’t looked back. I have got a few others that haven’t been worth it (Custom Knife Factory, Chris Reeve Knives, Benchmade, etc.). I buy them gently used for $110-180.

Caring the large version black Western Active “Honey Badger” today … :slight_smile:

Carrying this today

2: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/34951038/slinger-pocket-sized-edc-flipper-knife
Your site is very useful btw!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Real Steel H6-S1 today:

There are better deals than that kick starter option .
Knife has decent D2 steel but no lock bar insert and steel scales. And it’s hard to tell if that clip is any good from the poor pictures .
https://kubeyknife.com/pocket-knives/cpm-s35vn-steel/ti-6al4v-handle/kubey-thanatos-ku168a-s35vn-stainless-steel-with-sandblast-finish-ti-6al4v-handle.html

This option has S 35 steel and titanium scales and titanium clip and lock bar insert.
Just nine more dollars .

Another winner from Ganzo is the new compact FH51 flipper with D2 blade:

I saw those pop up on their Aliexpress site the other day. I agree looks good I have a few on order lets wait .

It’s slightly bigger than the F753M (185 mm vs. 177 mm overall length) but it carries as well.

1. is The Knight’s Edge CMKII
  1. is from quiet carry made of elmax its my favorite love the sheepsfoot blade.
    I like the piston it seems a little fragile though.

I always EDC a Victorinox mini. They’re good for small cutting jobs, letter and box opening, nail trimming, etc.

I never EDC any other knife.

Today I'm EDC'ing a Gocomma knife with a 7.7cm D2 blade and a G10 handle.

Read about my findings here:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/54738/143

I’ll have a look at them, thank you!

Blur :heart_eyes:

1 Thank

Sorry but the picture is looking quite sharp to me

Its the name of the knife, Kershaw Blur :smiley:

I know but I refused using a smiley.

Better for sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue: