What is your fitness regimen ?

Daily walk seven brisk, hilly miles. I’ve logged 10,000 miles in the past four years.

I have invested much energy, time and money to become the pearshaped Adonus I’m today.
Only flaw that I can think of is that I’m built a bit asymmetrical.
I’m considering to grasp and hold every last can of a sixpak with my left hand.

Stronglifts 5x5

I work out. That is, I leave home and go to work delivering products (lots of walking, bending, lifting, and pulling a hand truck). Then I come home and I work some more, unloading the trailer and reloading it for the next day. Typically I get out the door about 8:30 a.m. and finish up outside around 8 or 9 pm. So, I get paid to do aerobics. It’s actually one of the reasons I took this work and have stuck with it, because I know how unlikely I’d be to exercise otherwise.

Drink, fall down, pick myself back up, rinse and repeat, but I generally only get in two reps a day.

That's my kind of exercise!

Walk 7-8 miles a day. Play with my kids a lot (soccer, bike riding, etc). Strength training twice a week, have a bench and weights at home.

I’m a bike commuter. I usually take mass transit in the morning, especially in the winter, but I bike 18 miles home whenever possible. I can ride a lot of round trips in the spring-fall. Logged 3,300 miles in strava in 2019.

Like manithree, I’m a cycle commuter. Weather permitting, I ride around 13km a day (6.5 to work and 7.2 back, the latter being 100% climbs and flats). It’s one reason why I haven’t opted for changing workplaces yet - can never be sure if the other place will have a shower and clothesline, or let me start work at 6AM.

70+ miles a week on bicycle
when not working ie now ( :slight_smile: )

CrossFit four time a week.

For the 3 or 4 people who don’t know CrossFit is more or less a warmup followed by a brief (10-30 minutes) intense workout. We do weight lifting, basic gymnastics, assorted odd exercies and run a bit. The excersies are scaled to match and challange your abilty.

I’ve been off for nearly a month and I miss it terribly.

First I had a serious infection in my thumb. Antibotics didn’t work. It finally got so bad my GP sent me to A&E(emergency). There a senior doctor took off my thumbnail. Ouch and there was a lot of pus. Still healing but getting better.

Now I’m self isolating until this cough goes away. Not C-19 but I don’t want to spread this minor annoyace around the gym.

Brave to cycle that much in Atlanta. I stopped after a car mirror hit my handle bars (on Briarcliff near LaVista) and knocked me over. Driver kept on going.

Well, with covid 19 I’m going to have to change a few things, but… I’m 62 years old 6’.00” 195 lbs. I do martial arts 2 to 3 times a week. It will be a little different training mostly alone.

I'm 6' 0" and 195 pounds as well!

I'm 43 years old, and I do not get much exercise other than walking, so I don't really have a regimen.

All gyms in UK now closed. Pubs too

Running - I run to the fridge during commercials

30 miles a day mountain bike rain or shine. have been known to do_ “stupid”_ rides at 15 F in a snow storm.

You mean before C-19 shut down the gym at the local university and the gym at work? -I was doing Push/Legs/Pull/Legs pretty hard every week. (no barbell deadlifts or squats) 62yrs old at 5’ 10” and 185lbs-got a little belly to lose)

currently, weights while online.
have a 5-pound and 10-pound barbell.
type with one hand and lift with the other.
x 33//////////////uiio

Hiya Jack, how ya doing fella?

I exercise. Run, kettlebells and yoga.

Run: Up to some weeks ago I was doing spin class two times a week, but got bored, so Downloaded couch to 5K app, I’m up to week 5. If you want to learn to run this is a free app. Don’t worry, you start walking and a little running, builds up slow and steady.

Kettlebells: I’m following Pavel Tsatsouline Rite of Passage program from his book Enter the kettlebell. Going well. Gaining strength. Also have followed Pavels Simple and sinister program, which is great. Just two movements, Turkish get up and kettlebell swings. Both available on Kindle for little money.

Yoga: Two sessions of vinyasa flow and two sessions of ashtanga (so damn hard!) a week. Started yoga almost 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did. Wish I’d found yoga 20 years ago, I’d be in much better shape if I had!