What you got today

The Mateminco MT-35 (nw)

The MT-35 dwarfing my favorite all-rounder, the X40vn:

The MT-35’s batt carrier has thick all-brass ends and very sturdy posts that makes it more than 3 times heavier.
(MT-35, X40, and the ‘flimsy’ Niwalker BK-FA02S) respectively: L to R

In about 3hrs I should have Armytek wizard xpl, Convoy L2, lumintop prince, liito 26650s, and ThruNite TC20 (most $$ I’ve spent on a single light to date) .

4x Liitokala 26650-50A, black. I ordered them about two weeks ago from one of their official AliExpress stores. Shipping with free, by sellers method.

Delivered by USPS with a USPS tracking/address label slapped over what looks like it might have been a DHL label, which was over a similar label with almost identical information. The return address was some guy on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 98210, but the USPS tracking code shows that it was handed off to the USPS on the US east coast from an international courier.

No customs or hazardous material labels on the shipping envelope.

The Mateminco MT-35 looks like a great flashlight tatasal!

Nothing that spectacular, but got a Convoy S3 host from Simon at the Convoy Flashlight Store.

It came flawless and quickly, much faster than other Chinese stores. The S3 also looks great, much better than I was expecting, and I look forward to maxing it out with a MTN-17DDm driver, an XM-L2 DTP MCPCB LED, and a bypassed lighted switch.

Oh yes, for me it has one of the best ratio with regards to head-to-body proportion.

Encore:

My BLF-Q8 arrived last night. Threw in some 30Q button tops and proceeded to blind everyone in the house. The out-of-the-box ramping mode is great (fast and smooth). Love immediate access to Max lumen at any time. Easily the best value flashlight I have. A must have for everyone!

Received my Eagle eye X6 today, very nice light, quality looks very good,feels solid, very crisp, nice square threads and the output is quite compareable with by C8, just a tad less bright and the C8 probably throws farther.
Impressive for such a good price, probably need to buy another one to mod it with a triple.

Thorfire D26… I was going to change the LED, but I don’t think so. Its very neutral, with only a very very slight hint of orange/amber. No green at all. One of my best color tints… got lucky on the lotto.

My DX80 came in the mail to day. Will open the box tonight and see what's inside and if it works.

YES my Gearbest order came in today. Got a good price on a Lumintop copper tool aaa and the Klarus Mi7 Ti aa. They are way cool…….Whats next? LOL

YESSSS!!!
Purchased both… not free review samples.

I got one of these battery powered motion sensor lights.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077ZX4863/

It’s less than $10, I think this is going to be a very useful light. I can think of many ways to use this. The reason that led me to buy it was as a kind of alarm system. I’d like to know if a bear starts sniffing around my vehicle, so I’ll know to take a look if this turns on in the middle of the night. Hopefully it’s bright enough to catch my attention from inside my tent.

Received four Pelican 1010 Micro (with liners) cases today. They hold 10/18650’s very nicely. :+1:

Saw that in another post. Tempted to try it. I got some decent 18650 cases, but would like something to hold more

Check PM
I think the case will hold four 26650’s

Got my 20 Sony VTC6 flat top from illumn.

I received my Jaxman E2L host today, and the quality looks great!

The MCPCB fits like a charm without filing

tube

Also ordered some spare lanyards since the were only 5 cents, and look what i got ?!

Overall, very happy with it, now only assemble it, will keep you guys posted!

Got a start for my “big” portable solar system. A 100W flexible solar panel, controller and battery box. I’ll probably only use this while car camping unless there’s a natural disaster.

The noobiest post in this thread. My first ever led light, only a few days old: