What you got today

Congratulations!, that’s a good place to start…… and that’s how it begins :smiling_imp:

Now the second noobiest post. My second light, and the couple together.

As long as others are sitting in customs, that is my entire collection. :smiley: :person_facepalming:

Hello guys one month ago my flashlight collection was very poor and basic.

Then i wanted something more powerful, brighter, better.

In my search for the perfect flashlight, i discovered this marvelous forum, signed up into, spent many hours reading your posts and learned so much stuff who helped me decided wich next flashlight we'll be the one.

Finally one month later i don't have just one new flashlight, but some of them to cover all my needs, edc, thrower, headlamp, and a more flood/powerfull one.

Almost received all my order except the Astrolux s1 to replace my old convoy s2.

This hobby is hard, when i first read about flasholic i thought how is that possible -_-, but a month later i can feel myself falling into it like a child, and i'm loving it, even if it's just the beginning.

One of the Blf Q8 and the convoy c8 are future presents for my father birthday, and i already know he'll love them.

I have to thank everyone who contribute to this awesome forum, you guys really help me with my choice, and I'm very happy with my new little collection.

Have fun guys and keep going with the amazing work.

Thank you for this post, something i need :+1:

I got my haikelite mt09r XHP70.2 and XHP35 today… they said lights were shipped, but didn’t received the tracking #. So it’s here…

New housing development arrived. 3 day free shipping by UPS :+1:

:+1: The official stuff :slight_smile: great quality

I forgot, and added the link where I bought it

Got my Modded F13 Today. :smiley:
Got a Storm of Ra a few days ago.

That case is incredibly similar to the Sams Club case. The internal dimensions are exactly the same.

I would have posted it earlier, but I plan on using it for my quadcopter until I get a DJI Mavic.

I liked it enough that I ordered another pair, which was supposed to arrive today. It arrived somewhere. Hopefully it ends up in my hands tomorrow.

Edit: Just got it. I’ll see about getting some video this evening.

Received my 5th S2+ today but in red, couple more are on their way to me, and also received a Klarus Mi1C

Got a modded Emissar D1.
Also got my F13 host.

I got my thrunite tc20 cool white today. Nice light and User interface is very excellent. It even came with the 26650 battery.

Picked up the brand new Bushnell Pro 1500 lumen rechargeable light from Wally’s.

UPS man brought me a Thorfire TG06S and a few 14500’s today. Great little light. Way brighter than I anticipated. Easy to operate. I like easy.

Haikelite MT09R. Both XHP70.2 emitters. Just amazing!

Nice! I especially like the green one!

Nice hk. Look very beautiful…

Got two more of those motion detector lights. Here’s three of them on my canopy. It’s supposed to detect motion from 10 feet away, but it seems to activate at 6 feet.

My Klarus Mi1C came today. I love the floody beam. Great for close up stuff. The only thing I can say I don’t like is having to hold the switch down for a couple of seconds to power it down.

16340 flashlight collection, left to right

UltraFire U-F10 Zoomie, Olight S10 Baton, Jetbeam Jet-II Pro, Jetbeam Jet-II MK, Olight S1 Baton, and Klarus Mi1C.