Where do you buy your eneloops from?

Don't let that alter-ego come out. It's bad enough having one fool, let alone two

In th U.K you get a 4pack for £10.79 and 8 pack for £20.99 which includes shipping.

LOL Yeah, you guys got access to all kinds of stuff that we don't. Thank god for the internet. Or I guess I should say 'thank MAN for the internet'. Gotta love it!

I got mine today.They are legit and were made Dec. 2010. But now I want the xx

+1

maybe you are wasting money on the one which you think it was worth for the extra cost at the beginning. no ideas.

Ok I've been convinced in the value of LSD nimh batteries.

Just a few days after charging my "2500mah" Energizer batteries, they will have less mah than Eneloops would have.

This chart tells it all:

Online Sources:

4xAA 2000mah Focalprice.com - $16.20 free ship (3 packs @ $14.66)

4xAA 2000mah Priceangels.com - $16.15 free ship (3 packs @ $15.71)

4xAA 2000mah Ebay.com - $12.95 free ship

4xAA 2000mah Manafont.com 14.40 free ship (3 packs $13.39)

4xAA 2000mah Battery Junction $10.40 plus shipping

Cheap LSD alternative to Eneloops:

Gsyuasa Enitime 4xAA 2000mah Dealextreme.com $12.51

4xAAA 750mah Dealextreme.com $8.13

Or you can get Turnigy AA from hobbycity:

4xAA~$11 or even better 8xAA~$17 (shipping included!).

I can recommend these!

Tenergy are Wicked cheap. http://www.all-battery.com/centura-cardnimhaa2000mahrechargeablehighcapacitybatteries10321.aspx

Thomasdistributing/batteryjunction for me.

Both Tenergy and Turnigy both look like a great price... but some of us would need to add in the cost of international shipping on top. HobbyKing has a great postage table listed on top. Allbattery.com I've emailed for more info.

Turnigy batteries appear to be HobbyKing's own brand, so it's hard to find outside reviews on them and how well they work. There are customer reviews posted below the batteries. People sound happy with them!

On HobbyKing 4xAA would cost 5.16 for the batteries and $5.99 international shipping (over 100g) for $11.15

$10.32 for 8AA with $6.99 international shipping (up to 300g) is $17.31.

Thanks UDO that looks really good!

Those Tenergy in a 24 pack are $1.57 and they look very comparable to Eneloops. I think I may have to give some of these a shot. Thanks for the link UDO.

5$ for a 4 pack AA's I bought 6 - 4 packs and even asked how many I had to buy to get a Discount ??

He charged me 28$ instead of 30 $

1.17 $ each :) I'm a happy guy <<-- (getting close to my .25 cents each deal 11 years ago) 83x4= 332 batteries ..83$< that was a deal .

http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop-Charger-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B003VLAEPQ

Costco has the same package for $25 in the US. They were $20 during christmas so I bought 4 more packages. I kept the 8AA's and sold the chargers packaged with the 4AAA's for $17 per package on CPF. So $3 for 8 second gen AA eneloops seems like a fair deal to me.Cool

Ripoff.... if only I could of done the same thing. :D

flashpilot is a non- discriminatory abuser …he doesn’t care who he screws to get his eneloop fix .Before coming to BLF he strafed CPF like a Stuka pilot all jacked up on Jägermeister and Lebkuchen http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Briefmarke_Luftwaffe.jpg

Is this charger a single cell charger ?? is this considered a good charger ...NO Flashpilot I don't wanna buy one ..I'm just curious .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_game pick a card ..any card

Shipping internationally to austrailia from the states on 5 packs of duraloop eneloop whatever .. is about 15$. That is noo insurance no guarentees no signature just ...mailed ..Maybe a smart ebayer won't do that because someone might scream and cry if for some reason it got lost in the mail and screw up their ebay rating ?? But duraloops are about 1.50 each off ebay they usually sell about 5 packs .. so 20 duraloopAA's are 30$ plus 15$ shipping 45$..

Oh no, look what you’ve gone and done! You’ve hurt my feelings and made me more self conscious of my self-serving actions. The Stuka and Jäger stay, but I did unbolt the dive siren sos not to scare off the CPF’s just before the bomb release and strafing. Besides, I’ll get more of em in the frag pattern that way because they’ll never hear me coming. It’s a kinder and gentler way of carrying out the attack.
The charger is a dual channel so batteries must be charged in pairs. I've never used one so I don’t personally know how effective they are, but Ive read it gets the job done adequately. The battery pair must both be fairly discharged before recharging (not a big deal IMO, and it doesn’t have to be a precise match with such low charge currents). Apparently, the eneloop independent channel chargers are no longer available in the US, because Sanyo marketing determined that Americans are to darn stupid to tell the difference between the chargers but will pay the same for a lesser product. 77 positive reviews from amazon buyers seem to be extremely satisfied with the entire package. I haven't yet noted any advantages or disadvantages of the 2G eneloops over the 1G’s... accept that they are more colorful and far less expensive - when the lesser portion of the pack are resold to CPF’ers.
Im still undecided about the Lebkuchen.

http://www.5min.com/Video/The-Gingerbread-Man-81511996 something isn't right with this kid

"Im still undecided about the Lebkuchen."
Eneloop deals have been around since cave man days ..I want the new ones ..I never charged any battery 500 times in my life .I doubt they blow up at charge 501or do a mission impossible burn .

I got my independent channel one years ago in a package of crappy sanyo 2500's that discharged themselves in a few days-but the charger sure is great for eneloops! Can't figure out which one of a bunch has been used, toss em all on the charger and wait till they're done!

EDC,

Hi, I get mine here + free shipping. The new improved eneloops with 1500 charge cycles.

http://www.solomonsupply.com/servlet/StoreFront

The cheapest I've found were from Didge's ebay link above. $40 for 4 x 4 packs. delivered. Hard to beat.

Sorry $37 for 12 (3 x 4 packs) I paid the same price for 8 in Australia so I'm happy