Who still ships 18650 rechargable batteries to Australia?

Gearbest or Banggood? do you have a link?

thanks mate

30Q with box
Like Scorpia I bought my last set of 30Q’s with a case from Banggood in sept and got here ok
I’m on my phone and away from my computer so I can’t give you the link but checked my confirmation emails just now and got the product code for you to look up

Search for ….Banggood 30Q 1184782 … That should take you to there

There are codes for it too on here (try M4DM4X)

That’s true just about everywhere. I stocked up on 18650’s from Banggood this summer (the only place that would ship them to Canada), and now they’ve stopped shipping to Canada as well.

I guess I’ll have to stop buying 18650 lights!

Yeah, I can still buy from places that charge 2 arms and 2 legs for shipping, but that makes the batteries more expensive than the lights!

These are what i ordered

And those are the 30Q batteries I received yesterday from Banggood

Edit: I've just noticed that now they say that they can't ship them to Aus

it seems to change daily. I have a shipping notice from like 4 days ago.

It looks like “LiitoKala Official Store” on AliExpress will post to Australia. I haven’t placed an order yet but they seem legit.

https://liitokalahongkong.aliexpress.com/store/217753

hmm pretty good prices too. but why does aliexpress take over 25 days to ship?

is it worth the wait?

thanks mate

yeah me too, i ordered some batteries which have been shipped, then literally the next day i went back to get some 30Qs but couldnt order them.

I’ve had an order with them for about four weeks now. Nothing yet.

this site turned up on ozbargain today. seems like they have the right sort of pricing. im assuming they are local

i just received my 18650 batteries from banggood (ordered 3 weeks ago) and no problem with custom.

noooo, Banggood!! so glad i’m stocked up on 30Qs.

interested to see if LiitoKala aliexpress store comes up with the goods. for 14500s, pkcell ebay store looked like a good option

Pardon if I may not belong to the group (I’m not in Australia, but in the Philippines).

I ordered several LiitoKala protected NCR18650Bs from the above-mentioned store. It was shipped via Turkey Post (took about 1 month before I received them, since the 18650s had to first travel from China to Turkey, and then from Turkey back to Philippines). Those are the protected NCR18650Bs I mentioned in another thread.

Since my order of Samsung INR18650-30Qs from Banggood got cancelled/refunded (ordered around mid-August), so when I was informed that my shipment was going to get cancelled from BG, I looked for another seller, and found that the above store also carries them. Unfortunately, Turkey Post is now not available as a shipping method. Instead, seller uses “own shipping method”. In my case, the seller gave me a tracking number for BPost Intl (Belgian Post). The only update so far for my tracking number is dated 2017/09/22 with status “Your parcel is on the way to Belgium”. No further updates yet as of today. I hope the order won’t get cancelled and will reach me (Philippines)… {update: seems like it has finally reached Belgium today, after 13 days of travelling from China.}

I’ve just stumbled upon another “official” LiitoKala store on AliExpress. Now I don’t know who to believe!

LiitoKala Official Flagship Store:
https://liitokala.aliexpress.com/store/133859

At least the “flagship” store is easier to browse, as well as saying they post to Australia.

Good prices, free shipping, local phone number, quantity discounts start at two cells (for some items).

The only thing preventing me from placing an order is the lack of any protected cells.

What’s the most idiot-proof unprotected alternative to a protected NCR18650B? I’m looking for capacity, durability and safety rather than high current.

There seem to be a few LiitoKala stores in AliExpress. I doubt any of them are the “real” LiitoKala official store (even the one that says LiitoKala Official store, where I ordered my batteries). The official LiitoKala website appears to be http://www.liitokala.com.cn/ though.

(sometimes it’s confusing in AliExpress, for instance when I tried to look for Anker products in AliExpress, there is the “Anker Official Store” and there is the “Anker Global Store”, and both seem to claim that they are official Anker stores; I believe both sell genuine Anker products, but neither seems to be “official Anker” store though…)

No li-ion (protected or unprotected) is idiot proof. However, the NCR18650GA has a good balance of capacity (almost 3500mAh), and current (10A). Panasonic also include a Heat Resistive Layer that should reduce the risk of the battery going bang. Being raised tops, they are also compatible with more lights than flat tops. The only thing I don’t like about the GAs is that the red wrap is a bit thin.

Also, the various Aussie torch retailers (ledtorchshop, liteshop, brightnite) also sell li-ions (mainly protected cells with flashlight manufacturer branding such as Fenix and Eagtac), but at much higher prices than supersports600.

nice! they have 30Q’s for 14 bucks if ya buy two or more. might buy a pair see if theyre the real deal.

Yeah techaroundyou seems decent, they have GAs and 30Qs at a decent price. Protected are so damn expensive with the ebay sellers at $19… I did place an order at banggood a few weeks ago, hopefully that comes through.

For gifting I’ve started just giving out X5Rs + unprotected 30Q/GA. Since the inbuilt charging seems fine and there’s cutoff, I think it’s safe enough for gifting.