Who still ships 18650 rechargable batteries to Australia?

I bought 6 cells from the first mentioned ali store
https://liitokalahongkong.aliexpress.com/store/217753

4xlii-35As and 2x30Qs shipped to Brazil and already in my possession.

This one, the one with hongkong in the url, has the aliexpress “top brand” distinction, which is supposedly given to the actual brands or officially authorized sellers, so that’s the one I’m going with.

The fact the I already got the cells and they are legit gives me some assuredness to my statement. I can, of course, have been deceived by a meaningless virtual badge and gotten lucky with the store.

I have just recieved these 26650 batteries from this seller on AX. Delivery time was 19 days from placement of order. The batteries were shipped in a plastic container.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-Pcs-Soshine-3-7V-5500mAh-26650-Battery-Protected-26650-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Batteries-Cell-with/32802736571.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.RdhRl6

how long did shipping take to brazil??

40 days, which is a faster than average delivery time (excluding the end of the year where every order takes 90 days to arrive)

if you buy off supersport on ebay, these are an option. i got a pair of these and though not exhaustively tested, they seem to work fine. major attraction being that they are shorter than the standard 69mm protected battery.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-BLAZAR-PROTECTED-Panasonic-Sanyo-NCR18650GA-3500mAh-Lithium-Battery-NIPPLE-/

I have a few of the raised top Blazar 18650s and they are excellent. They guy who runs supersports600 knows his stuff (he is involved with Keeppower) and I don’t doubt the testing charts he shows in the product description.

I bought a few Blazers from supersport 600 and the OD of the batteries was to large to fit in some Convoy lights. On asking if his Keeppowers were smaller in diameter he replied they weren’t.
I believe they may be smaller in diameter as I have not had an issue with Keeppowers before from other sellers.

I think the issue is GAs are quite obese, so adding protection circuits makes them morbidly obese. Also, the internal tube dimensions on Convoy S2+ are quite inconsistent. My GA based Blazars fit in 4 out of 5 of my S2. Due to the sizing issue I usually use unprotected GAs in my S2 collection.

My panny Bs keeppower 18650s fit my convoy lights without trouble, don’t know about GA based batteries

maybe i got lucky in the tolerance lottery but my two batteries both fit in both my convoy c8 clear and my s2+. pretty easily actually, they weren’t rattling around but it wasn’t a friction fit, i had air gap all the way around.

just received these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-Panasonic-NCR-18650-GA-3500mAh-Li-Ion-Rechargeable-Battery-GENUINE-FREE-CASE/302329541531?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&\_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

waiting on a liitokala 500 engineer charger from gearbest, once i have it ill do a capacity test and let yas know if theyre legit.

can anyone give me a rough idea, from personal experience, on how long I should be waiting for a package from Banggood? the free shipping option?

i’d say mine typically take a little over 2 weeks? couple of outliers that were about a month, i think they were batteries

i would allow a month myself. usually turns up inside the month.

Aight cheers boys, month it is :frowning:

Don’t know about Australia, but here it’s anywhere between 2-8 weeks. If you suspect something is lost, I wouldn’t even bother contacting BG until it has been 8 weeks, because they’ll just tell you to wait until 8 weeks before raising a claim. Also, sometimes tracking just doesn’t work outside China, so ignore it.

I just got some samsungs from the Colaier Direct Sales Store on AX,

Came by Belgium Post and took 6+ weeks to arrive.

I don’t know how to spot a fake, but they look the real deal, at least they have the correct capacity. I thought about unwrapping one but don’t know if that would help me identify them.

Are they a reliable store?

Oops, just noticed that store is now charging $30 !! for shipping, I only paid $3.

My 30Q batteries ordered from BG last month on 19/09, and dispatched the next day 20/09, arrived in Perth today (17/10)

I have four 30Q on the way from Banggood. Ordered 24.9.17. They offered me a refund sometime after this and then told me they shipped on the 12.10.17.

The Colaier Direct Sales Store changed its name: Shop1721160 Store ;-)

Here a couple of other battery stores worth mentioning. Check 'em out: