world's tiniest

Hello Guy, Welcome
Edited out question: I’ll send my question through your shop

Hi Guy, I’m stoked you decided to join here, and also very happy you didn’t feel that we misrepresented you in any way :wink:

I’ve been an observer to your work for some time, very cool stuff!

I hope you get some extra sales out of being here and a very warm welcome to the forum. I love this place!

Hi Dale,
Sure, give it a try and who knows, maybe it becomes a production version :wink:

Thank you Halo :smiley:

Thanks T18, sure feel welcome to contact me :smiley:

Hello onetrickpony,

Thanks for the very warm welcome and of course, I’m pleased to meet new (&old friends).
I’m always very happy to receive feedback, opinions and suggestions so no worries at all regarding being misrepresented. Again for the matchbooks, like most products I make, something that was started as a fun thing I wanted personally and of course whoever would like to join me for that is extremely welcome :smiley:

Tgwnn

Ok, done.

My little Cu HF now has a 10mm FET driver with LVP, last mode memory, and 5 modes. The normal “L” position limits top end, it still runs through 5 levels but it won’t go over a certain point. The “H” position will run 5 steps up to full direct drive on the little 10250 Nuke.

:slight_smile:

Welcome to BLF TGWNN!

Ahh, AWESOME work as usual Dale :crown:

ChibiM,

Thank you so very much and for all the encouragement to get here too!
Hope to see you in the real world again sometime :wink:

Tgwnn

There should be an option available to have all lights in white.
Red just gives to little light…

Hi scheven_architect,

Thanks so much for your feedback :wink:

I’ve had a few requests for half and half or all one color (white, etc) and it’s definitely a possibility and I can see how mostly or all white would be a popular choice.

After the campaign ends, I plan to let the supporters make the final call on colors via a poll, then implementing the most popular options.

Personally, I do like the red as it has less impact on dark adjusted vision.

Tgwnn