www.brontelight.com Brontelight Technology Co.,Ltd Newest Flashlight and campaign

Always good to have more choices….

It seems that we are not allowed to post pictures here.

I may send to you via messages

PM bugsy36 he may want to help you?

and there is a way to post photos, look for the how to thread.

How did you get the driver out?! :open_mouth: No glue on your threads?

Thank you friends

The more I look at that light the more I like it!

Hello Kodachrome,

Thank you for your post.

If you are interested in RA01-ss,you can contact us for quotation or buy from our on-line store.

We will bring more models and collect ideas from users and experts like you.

Maybe one day one of you will be our CDO( Chief Design Officer) :bigsmile:

I used to have a RA01-SS. A very good EDC.

Thanks for your information.

More and more new products will be released. Please be noticed.

For those who had ever bought our products, discount will be given to promote a second buying.

:smiley: :bigsmile:

Thank you for your attention.

More new products will be released soon.

Please be noticed! Thank you.

Where is the campaign?

And how can we order your products where are the prices?

The online store is setting up.

Currently you can buy from us directly by email your request to sales3@brontelight.com

Including the models, quantity,accessorie request,etc or just list your request, we will recommend similar models if no exact same ones.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hmm, sounds interesting, will take a look at your page and see if theres something that interests me!

I like your X16 , Nice.
About price ?

Please do so, Im interested in RA10T/RA20T so even short review would be appreciated ;)!

Hey, Bronte, Im interested in RA10-T, does have the same replaceable color filters as RA20-T? Looks like it does:
http://www.brontelight.com/flashlight-color-lens-p161.html

Also, how come RA10 has higher high mode and higher medium mode with not much loss in runtimes when compared to RA10-T which has never LED?

Is it because RA10 has light output data according to your measurements and RA10-T has output and runtime data according to ANSI standarts?

OOOH… That IS a nice light! :bigsmile:

The listing at your website says the X16 has “Copper external lamp holder Strong cooling, more steady and reliable”

Does that mean really copper or does it mean brass? It looks like brass, and I’ve read that Chinese manufacturers have a tendency to get those mixed up, because of the way the word “brass” translates into Chinese. It does look like a nice light.

Hello Trevi_lux,

Please email to sales3@brontelight.com for quotations.

Waiting for your request.