www.brontelight.com Brontelight Technology Co.,Ltd Newest Flashlight and campaign

no glue, used tweezers and it came right off :slight_smile: If I get SS for good price I thought it would be interesting to make one with blue, one with red and one with green XP-E2 led :smiley:

Ok vēer, will do that this weekend :wink:

When will your store be set up?

Thank you for your attention. We will remind you later.

Currently, you can email us your request and buy directly. We support drop shipping.

Also group buying campaign will be organized later. will notice you also.

Thank you ,DavidEF.

It is Brass. It’s alloy mixed copper and zinc. Therefore, it is more bright and beautiful.

Pure copper is comparely dark.

Please send your request to sales3@brontelight.com for quotation.

I would like to show you the pictures but I have failed in inserting pictures directly here.

I do not know how to.

I like this picture

This website doesn’t support directly uploading pictures from your desktop. The pictures must already be online somewhere. You can use online hosting services to upload your pictures, then post them here. I use Google+ for mine.

Thank you, David EF.

In China, Google+ had been banned.

However, I know how to do now.

Thanks again.

I bought a couple of the Bronte RA03 penlights some years ago (just checked - actually 3 years ago). My mother in law loves the one I gave her (with lithium primary cells), and keeps it beside her all day.

I bought them direct from Bronte, which was a pleasant experience - good communication and speedy delivery. I would recommend them.

I don’t use the other little penlight much these days, but it is a well made light. Good to see them here on this forum - they have been pretty quiet over the years.

I hope Yosef isnt shill account of Bronte, eh :D?

Thank you woody.

We have brought up more new products.

If any of your friends will buy from us, please ask them to refer you.

We will give discount or gift for customers recommended by existing buyers.

I have Bronte flashlights RA01-SS, RC25S,RA03. And would like to take the RC25 v2 rechargeable flashlight. The RA01-SS with my keychian for about 3 years. Good quality,good service.

What a coincidence, Woody also.
shill detected

Who me? Shill? Lol.

Yeah, Yason his name is, not Woody, still, similar :D!

Anyways, Ive reported both as shills, lets wait for 5 reports and then report Brontelights as well :D!

Read again. I was talking about Brtlight.

Ah, OK. Adding my name confused me. Lost in translation, I guess.

Some strange first posts indeed in this thread.

I was implying that that poster copied almost exactly what you said. Too close for a coincidence. Maybe I should have been more precise in my wording.

It is just my feedback of using the Bronte flashlights. What did you mean copy? If you have the Bronte lights, I thought you also will have some opinion.

Hello DanielM,

We support drop shipper and have many retailers and wholesalers in past years.

Thanks for all of their supports. No Shills needed, products will speak for themselves.