Xtar WP2 II & WP6 10% off. $18.79 shipped CONUS. NEW IC for WP2 II

Thanks. Just placed the order. Shipping was $5 to Canada (plus another option for $17 which I didn't choose for obvious reasons).

Ordered. Have the new chargers arrived yet? Are they visually different from the current wp2 II? If not, how do we know that they are really different?

WP2 II chargers are in stock and shipping. No visual difference. From what Xtar told me, the IC was updated last week.

Hi. Do You ship to Russia?

We ship to just about anywhere in the world except for Nigerian Princes. You can calculate the cost in the shopping cart

$26.7 w/coupon and cheaper shipping(((

Maybe good offer for American, but not so good for Russian.

Nice to hear that, Jake25, but what is your policy on shipping cost for the return of a genuinely faulty item? Unlikely, I'm sure, but it does happen.

mrbios: I believe the shipping fee of $10.50 is quite fair considering I know dealers who charge $8-10 just to ship items WITHIN the US. But yes you are right this sale is much better for BLF members in the states

Lensman: If it's within 30 days I will pay the return cost.

Anyone received their charger yet and want to share a review?

I just purchased the charger from Jason. I was also looking to purchase the spark st6-460 and just missed the blackfriday deal. he gave me a great deal and 1cent shipping within the US. exchanged a number of emails with him and replied fast. ill definitely get the DRY xml V3 from him when it comes out next week.

I bought a WP2 II when they first came out. Have had no problems at all over 3 months of use.

I liked it so well that I just ordered another one from SB.

For emergency use, I will go to an auto parts store and buy a female end of a car adapter and solder the wires to alligator clips so I can use a 12 volt car battery or a gell cell to recharge during Hurricane or Ice season.

Ordered Nov. 30, shipped dec 1, and got it today :slight_smile:

Greta idea. I hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' it.....

Details please. How to get such discount.

My first unit from SBflashlights had the faulty left channel. Ordered new one on Wednesday eve. Shipped Thurday. Received today, Saturday. Had 2 16340's to charge. First one (white/black Solarforce P16340) reading 3.90 V before charging. It came off left channel reading 4.13 V from my DMM. Right channel had fairly new AW Protected RCR-123A that read 3.63 V at start. It came off the right channel at 4.16. This initial test seems to show this new unit is working properly now.

This is just an initial test and I will be testing single 16340 charging in each bay, 14500 in single bay, as well as 18650's in pairs and as singles. Will post result as I get them if anyone is interested.

Like Jason said in earlier post, boxed unit looks exactly the same. Now I will pack up my defective unit and he has already agreed to take it back. Great communications! Thanks Jason!

mrbio: The $.01 shipping is for orders over $50 and within continental US.

do these not charge to 4.2?

WP2 II undercharges. Mine terminates 4.17 or 4.18, always. No problems whatsoever.

If I take 3 of those, price should be over $50 - shipping becomes $0.1 to Russian Federation?

mrbios: The $.01 shipping is for orders over $50 and within continental US.