Xtar WP2 II & WP6 10% off. $18.79 shipped CONUS. NEW IC for WP2 II

received mine yesterday after ordering on friday night and left two 18650s charging all day. checked tonight and both green on led and 4.16v. the usb charging feature is really nice. charged wifes iphone and she thought that was really cool

Hi Jason. Thanks for replying to my e-mail. You stated new batch of WP2 II's with upgraded IC will be in your stock in 7-10 days.

Can you post here when they arrive? I'll definitely place my order then. Thanks :)

Streamer they were shipped to us yesterday so crossing my fingers for Wednesday

Just go online and buy this. Works great. http://www.harborfreight.com/12-volt-battery-to-lighter-socket-extension-cord-66407.html

Combine it with this and you will be set for recharging your batteries in a blackout. http://www.harborfreight.com/18-volt-to-24-volt-solar-charger-95000.html

OK

They've been in stock for the better part of this month. We're running low on them right now

It includes the 2 spacers correct? And these have the new IC chip?

Do you have one to ship out ?

Streamer. Yes new IC and 2 spacers. We have 1 complete unit at most and some units that need to be put together (Some boxes have charger only and we're getting the cables in to go with them).

If you have one complete unit ready to go I'll take it.

Let me know when available...and I'll hop over to your website to pay. thanks.

BUMP

sittin here growin' whiskers...

Streamer, our website is open for orders 24/7. Right now we just sold the last complete unit. We expect to have more complete units by Wednesday :) Seeing as you live in TX, we're in Houston so you should get it very quick

Yep, I'm @200 miles south of ya.

Heck, I was waiting for confirmation on this fourm that you had it.

So guess I'll go to your website and place order for Wednesday. Thanks

just got through shaving. lol

Order placed Smile

Jason, I ordered last night and received email from your office today that there is a 10 day backorder ??? I hope not. Check it out. If there is, I returned the email with my instructions.

Streamer, those are just default dates that my shipping department gives to customers. I can not check out any email unless the recipient "replies to all". You can shoot me an email sales[at]sbflashlights.com

I just resent "to all". You should be able to see now.