Review - Imalent RT70 XHP 70.2 5,500 Lumen Monster!!!

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 13 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4185

I assume batteries are fully charged. Maybe some batteries’ protection kicked in because voltage is too low. You could check individual battery voltage just to be sure. But there is unfortunately also the possibility that the light is faulty.

gaetano76
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2020 - 14:03
Posts: 6
Location: accadia (foggia) italy

hIKARInoob wrote:
I assume batteries are fully charged. Maybe some batteries’ protection kicked in because voltage is too low. You could check individual battery voltage just to be sure. But there is unfortunately also the possibility that the light is faulty.

i HOPE THAT LIGHT IS NOT FAULTY ….I BUY IT IN SPAIN !!!I AM TRYING TO DISCHARGE AND CHARGE THE BATTERIES THE SECOND TIME !!!
Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 14233
Location: nyc

Blinking before turning off sounds like LVP kicking in.

You using flat-top cells or button-top cells?

How many are loaded? All 4?

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

gaetano76
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2020 - 14:03
Posts: 6
Location: accadia (foggia) italy

ORIGINAL BATTERIES IMALENT THAT ARE BUTTON TOP !I CHARGE IT WITH NITECORE UM4 CHARGER NOT WITH THE CHARGER ORIGINAL MAGNETIC ….BUT IT SEEMS THAT WHEN I AM INSIDE HOME TURBO WORK ,BUT OUTSIDE IT TURN OFF

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 59 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 4320
Location: US

Poor connection? Cleaning contacts on both the light and batteries with rubbing alcohol works miracles in many cases when I experience turbo issues.

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 13 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4185
SKV89 wrote:
Poor connection? Cleaning contacts on both the light and batteries with rubbing alcohol works miracles in many cases when I experience turbo issues.

+1 Thumbs Up Beer

gaetano76
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2020 - 14:03
Posts: 6
Location: accadia (foggia) italy
hIKARInoob wrote:
SKV89 wrote:
Poor connection? Cleaning contacts on both the light and batteries with rubbing alcohol works miracles in many cases when I experience turbo issues.

+1 Thumbs Up Beer

I CAN TRY TO CLEAN WITH ALCOHOL ,I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY ONLY TURBO MODE GET PROBLEM , INSTEAD IN THE 3 4 MODE NO PROBLEM , I ‘D LIKE TO TRY OTHER BATTERIES !!!

gaetano76
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2020 - 14:03
Posts: 6
Location: accadia (foggia) italy

Can i have a photo of the batteries that used for the rewiev of this flashlight?

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 13 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4185
gaetano76 wrote:
Can i have a photo of the batteries that used for the rewiev of this flashlight?

He used button top Samsung 30Q cells. You can get them for example at NKON: https://www.nkon.nl/rechargeable/li-ion/18650-size/samsung-inr-18650-30q...

Pages