$50 Amazon gift card...

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
stolikat
stolikat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 5 days ago
Joined: 08/21/2011 - 05:02
Posts: 161
Location: Cascadia
$50 Amazon gift card...

What would you buy? Please be as close as possible..

ryansoh3
ryansoh3's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/04/2012 - 08:21
Posts: 3890
Location: US

In terms of flashlights or in general?

BLF ≠ B-grade Flashlight Forum

 

Chloe
Chloe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2013 - 14:14
Posts: 4595
Location: 联合王国

If in general you could buy some eneloops and a charger, although you may not need them?

H.G.Sun
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 months ago
Joined: 04/11/2013 - 03:13
Posts: 141
Location: China

say buy a flashlight, a house, a pen, a cake, a bicycle and …. some books 0:)

fishmaniac
fishmaniac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 11 months ago
Joined: 05/03/2011 - 07:21
Posts: 1019
Location: Peoples Republic of California

Ok, ill play.
I would get this . Jetbeam BC40 for $48.00. Only six left!

ChibiM
ChibiM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 59 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 05/09/2011 - 10:25
Posts: 6730
Location: Holland

That's a very decent price on the BC 40!

dazed1
dazed1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/31/2013 - 11:16
Posts: 1557

Wow, agree amazing price get that!

Fenix TK61 MOD> resistor, transistors, copper heatsink, Artic Cooling MX4, dedome, 3A > 5.7A ~ 1700 lumens > (600.000cd)

Sirius9
Sirius9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 15 hours ago
Joined: 03/04/2012 - 19:23
Posts: 4648
Location: South Europe

That is excellent price for BC40, 13 left in stock (this is what it says to me), unfortunately “We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.”
I would spend some time and try to find this one and this fl together for 50$ if I can, because I like how they look and would like to have them both Wink

 

panthervision23
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/19/2013 - 00:37
Posts: 545

Maybe a flash light or some nice below $40 stuff.

Calmaja
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 04/14/2013 - 11:06
Posts: 854
Location: Indonesia
Sirius9 wrote:
That is excellent price for BC40, 13 left in stock (this is what it says to me), unfortunately “We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.” I would spend some time and try to find this one and this fl together for 50$ if I can, because I like how they look and would like to have them both Wink

Fandyfire SP00 USD 22.30
Fandyfire SP01 USD 23.61

Before coupon.

Sirius9
Sirius9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 15 hours ago
Joined: 03/04/2012 - 19:23
Posts: 4648
Location: South Europe
Calmaja wrote:
Sirius9 wrote:
That is excellent price for BC40, 13 left in stock (this is what it says to me), unfortunately “We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.” I would spend some time and try to find this one and this fl together for 50$ if I can, because I like how they look and would like to have them both Wink

Fandyfire SP00 USD 22.30
Fandyfire SP01 USD 23.61

Before coupon.


Fandyfire SP00 USD $19.51
also
Fandyfire SP02 USD $35.09
Before coupon code Smile btw, I would like to own all three of them :bigsmile: but the point is to use $50 Amazon gift card, not applicable at DX or FT or anywhere else. They are more expensive on amazon but you get tu use $50 GC and only add few bucks while everywhere else, you pay full price…

 

stolikat
stolikat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 5 days ago
Joined: 08/21/2011 - 05:02
Posts: 161
Location: Cascadia

Some good ideas here!! I am still trying to decide. It is a fun exercise to try and stay within the $50.

Sirius9
Sirius9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 15 hours ago
Joined: 03/04/2012 - 19:23
Posts: 4648
Location: South Europe

stolikat wrote:
Some good ideas here!! I am still trying to decide. It is a fun exercise to try and stay within the $50.

yes, but more you think of it harder it is to decide, more searching, more options pops up, more time for comparison and at the end you will alway wonder “what if I bought that one instead of this one”… been there, done that Silly