[Ended]

142 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 9593
Location: Berkeley, California
[Ended]

Okay, it’s a tradition worth sporadically joining.
Coming up on 4,000 comments, so I’m going to assess myself a penny per post, to support a random-drawing giveaway


Rules: one comment apiece, minimal content, no advertising, be a BLF member as of when this is posted, thread closes when it reaches 300 comments or 12/24, whichever comes sooner, I might change the rules but will try not to be evil about it if I do, YMMV, please do not blow yourself up by taking my advice on any occasion.
Selection: random.org, I’ll email/PM the person whose comment number comes up.
Giveaway: a gift voucher, which will be sent to you in followup mail from MtnElectronics to use at their site.

Edited by: hank on 12/24/2015 - 13:42
keltex78
keltex78's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 03/18/2011 - 10:15
Posts: 3705
Location: Texas

I’m in! I’ll take the lucky first spot so someone else is guaranteed to get the prize. Party

M4D M4X wrote:
No. 1 did already win!

but more often higher numbers…
(2 would be good ;))

Yeah… out of 100 entries, the first entry only has a 1% chance of winning. In fact, there is a 99% chance that a HIGHER number will be chosen. :_(

——————————-
So… about 22 pounds of pennies. That shoudn’t be a big deal. Just ship the pennies using a Flat-Rate shipping container… Watch the postal carrier thow out their back!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————
As of now, my odds are down to .7246376811594203%


Keepin’ the “B” in BLF

Don wrote:
It sounds like the XM LEDs won’t really be suitable for flashlight use. Pity…

M4D M4X
M4D M4X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 03/19/2014 - 05:17
Posts: 8821
Location: Austria (GMT + 1)

No. 1 did already win!

but more often higher numbers…
(2 would be good ;))

PLEASE NOTE
i do not work in "reviews, deals and codes" for the time being
maybe M4D M4X will return one day, but until then:

THANK YOU FOR YEARS OF YOUR SUPPORT AND FRIENDLY CONTACTS!

bmwsancho
bmwsancho's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/08/2015 - 12:56
Posts: 520
Location: California, USA & EU

Thank you for your contribution in this community and the generous giveaway. count me in.

Thank you!

Streamer
Streamer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 21:06
Posts: 3792
Location: TX

FORE !

Smile Four!

#4

For I am In !   

T"HA"N"KS !

dw911
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 06/27/2014 - 07:44
Posts: 591
Location: UK

Thanks
I’m in at 5
Five

FmC
FmC's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/31/2013 - 05:23
Posts: 2197
Location: Brisbane, AU

6ix!

lumennoob
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 11/23/2014 - 20:13
Posts: 45
Location: Michigan, USA

In. Thanks for the GAW.

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2404
Location: USA

Eight here.

The terrible ifs are accumulating.
fatboy
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 11/17/2012 - 08:18
Posts: 224
Location: MN

always good stuff at mtm

matg
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/23/2015 - 00:47
Posts: 263
Location: United States

good luck to all. Im in!

Lazy-R-us
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 00:30
Posts: 685
Location: Carolinas, USA

Bursar! It’s time for your Dried Frog Pills!

I’m in!

Lazy-R-us

thijsco19
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 12/14/2012 - 16:18
Posts: 1384
Location: Nearby Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Yeah 12! Smile

Halo...
Halo...'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/15/2011 - 02:39
Posts: 3304
Location: Halo island

I’ll take unlucky 13!
YESS!!! Party

All you Triskaidekaphobics are safe now.

Do we get that neat penny stamp too?



pepebig wrote:
I’ve been to the Unseen University!

But how could you even be sure that you were really there?!
pepebig
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 23 hours ago
Joined: 01/22/2015 - 14:00
Posts: 88
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

I’ve been to the Unseen University!
Thanks!

spamman
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/17/2014 - 08:14
Posts: 155
Location: Australia

Lucky 15?

totilde
totilde's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/27/2012 - 12:22
Posts: 1157
Location: spain

Thanks hank, I’m in with luckiest 16!

Mooooooo

pilotdog68
pilotdog68's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 05/30/2013 - 23:31
Posts: 6422
Location: Held against my will in IOWA, USA

Sure, why not. 4000k pennies sounds good to me!

My Favorite Modded Lights: X6R, S8 , X2R , M6, SP03

Major Projects:  Illuminated Tailcap, TripleDown/TripleStack Driver

diGGy
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2015 - 19:18
Posts: 73
Location: Minnesota, USA
pilotdog68 wrote:
Sure, why not. 4000k pennies sounds good to me!

In! And I wonder what would be shipping for 4000k pennies. Oops

Wishlist: UltraTac K18, Hobbyking Hakko 936

Prometheus
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 day ago
Joined: 02/08/2012 - 00:20
Posts: 330

thanks hank

validum
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 09:19
Posts: 183

Looks like I’m #20.

lumensearch
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 11/02/2015 - 16:20
Posts: 39
Location: United Kingdom

Im in. Sub 30 for a change !

Abqjohnny
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 5 months ago
Joined: 08/29/2013 - 23:06
Posts: 313
Location: Fruitland, USA

Been waiting for lucky 21. Vegas baby

Edit: dang 22. Reminds me of robin Williams football player with balloons for shoulder pads. Looks at jersey and revises what number he thinks he was.

khas
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 hours ago
Joined: 08/08/2014 - 07:20
Posts: 936
Location: Denmark

I’m in
Thanks Hank

Dallas
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/11/2015 - 22:12
Posts: 116
Location: TX

I’m in.
lucky 23?
nope.

Ormbett
Ormbett's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 02/26/2015 - 09:55
Posts: 1245
Location: Sweden

TYVM! :santa:

teachtom
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 39 min ago
Joined: 09/09/2011 - 19:58
Posts: 222
Location: Texas

Thanks for the giveaway

eebowler
eebowler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 08/13/2012 - 11:34
Posts: 1830
Location: Trinidad and Tobago GMT -4
hank (not hank Wang) your skills at finding technical info is appreciated. thumbsup

My gratitude to those who are willing and able to help others (in whatever way you can)! Being human is more than just existing for yourself. Smile

Badger4715
Badger4715's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 01:27
Posts: 107
Location: Threshold of Hell, AZ

28! The day my birthday falls on the same month every year, haha : ) Thanks!!

Jubeldum
Jubeldum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/02/2014 - 09:20
Posts: 2057
Location: Michigan

Thanks for the giveaway. It reminds me that I’m long overdue myself.

MontyPyfon
MontyPyfon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/03/2015 - 05:46
Posts: 321
Location: QLD. Australia

And it is always good to read your posts.
Keep it up.

To many flashlights, too many batteries. Wife is going to kill me Smile
Q8 (Still coming), S2+: 10, SRK style: 6, C8: 10, L2: 3,  L6: 2, Couri XM-L2: 1 LuckySun BLF SE: 3, EagleEye X6: 2   and lots more....

Monty

Pages