L3 Illuminations L10 1xAA Firefly Keychain Light. Try your best to not want one!

I’m in for one.

Looks like T10 size . . . clip?

Time will tell?

Yeah I was surprised match didn't mention it's lack of clip ..I think match likes the "build a clip " challenge

I see a clip on it already....you don't? Wink

Not bad for $14.99

Hmmm, depending on shipping, I may have found the lights for my edc lanyard Christmas presents for this year, add an srm h03 and some claws and I’m sorted.

I am interested in this light and the price is attractive, how much is the shipping to Singapore?

:slight_smile:

I was assuming it was a AAA but it is a AA. That makes it a much more interesting light. I was comparing it to the Ti and wondering why would anyone choose it over the Thrunlite but then I noticed it uses a AA in a size that is VERY compact.

Coupon code :sbcpf = 5% -$0.74 off works at this time
Tax: $1.18
S/H: $3.50

Grand Total: $18.93

sbcpf :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet !

Looks like a nice light, but I much appreciate the simple and one-handed UI of the Thrunite…

Wanted to order 1, but 10 dollar shipping really kills it!

this one has a one handed ui as well

Yeah, but my Maratac is also a twist on-off for each mode-change and it’s just not as good…

+1

These appear to be made by the same factory as ThruNite.

I am so tempted by this I should be ashamed... For gifts of course. Gifts I tell you

I wonder how this light would run on a 3v 14505 lithium primary?

What the hell. I love really small AA lights, so I ordered one. I was going to pick up a Ti too, but only available in gold.
Is the L10 an OEM EZAA. This out of stock model looks like the same light with XR-E.
http://www.intl-outdoor.com/worlds-smallest-aa-xre-r2-led-flashlight-p-227.html
I would go for an L10 XP-E or XR-E.