Budget knives dealers all in one

Received my 604 and 605 from EDC Depot two days ago. Shipping was only ten days. I didn't know when I ordered it that the 604 is chisel ground, or I probably would not have ordered it. But now that I'm getting used to it I don't mind at all. Both very small and discreet little knives can be edc'd easily.

http://budgetlightforum.cz.cc/node/1346?page=1#comment-22598

Will post pictures Shortly

Discovery Bargain upgraded their selection with the SRM 605, damn... I paid a lot more at exduct.

Oh no.........another place to buy knives.

Then I'm guessing you won't like this either.

That one I knew before I ordered, luckily 5 $ shipping costs to Europe... making it more expensive than exduct.

It's all good then. It's not a fancy knife, but it is well made and I think you'll like it. I'm quite happy with mine.

EL-02 video review.... locking/looking good ;-)

Just ordered 3 SRM 763 from MF. :)

i need a rugged knife for edc and general purposes.

should i get the srm 763, ganzo g704, or enlan el02?

what do you guys think?

Depends on what you consider an EDC-size, the G704 and EL02 are a lot larger and heavier than the 763.

I would consider the 763 the only "real" EDC on your list. But I ordered the EL02 myself, because I want a full 4 finger grip with large hands. Prices are also a lot different 763 is under 10$ on bargainsales and the EL02 is closer to 18-19 $ with shipping. I would say get them all ;-), but get the SRM 763 first. If it is to small, buy one of the bigger ones.

I updated the videos in post #3 .. there are some video reviews to get an idea about the sizes.

From your list I take that you want an axis lock and non-wood handles?

yes, axis lock and non-wooden handle.

i'm hesitant to get the 763 because i'm 6'4" so my hands are a little larger than average.

but for 10 bucks i guess it's worth a shot! what is the web address of "bargainsales" ?

SRM 763 , G704 at Discovery Bargain ... mixed up the names a little.

I have no experience if Discovery Bargain is a good dealer, but I ordered a SRM 939 from them.... and still waiting for it.

Best to read this thread before order.

P.S.: HK post seems to have problems with cargo space... so the long shipping times might not be DBs fault. My exduct order is also takeing a loooong time... I guess china holidays had some backlog effects on HK post.

thx! are there any retailers for the srm 763 that are located in the US?

i'd rather not wait 2-4 weeks

EDC depot had them and might restock them.... if demand is high enough.

Just had the chance to look at the Bee L03-2 and Enlan EL01. That Enlan EL01 is ridiculously huge but very well built, the Bee L03-2 is very good and I somehow regret not having ordered it. The 18cm class seems to be the perfect large-edc knife, as it provides a full 4 finger grip with large hands, but it is still small enough for jeans pocket carry, altough it has no clip. Still waiting for my knives to arrive...

EL01 - EL02 comparision

Picture courtesy of Venus from Exduct.com forums

The EL02 is that nice looking that i might forget about the unfindable 962...

Since the EL02 is comparable in size to the EL01 it will also be ridiculously huge. Lets wait and see....

If I hadn't 6 knives still in the pipeline (man... HK Post is slow these days), I would order a Bee L02 , which seems to be a larger 710 with G10 handles.

Yeah, I want one of those EL-02's, I really like that lock style. I couldn't find any of the dealers that had the EL-02 in stock.

I just ordered 3 763's for me and a buddy from discoverybargains for ~9.30 ea. They also had the option for registered mail for no cost.

I have never been fond of liner locks. I know they work fine on decent quality knives.

glad you liked it! and yes it is looking hudge

I did!

Hope exduct will have them on stock again soon or even better the "EL-02B" version with G10 scales

I believe they are still for sale on ebay. I recommend seller sanrenmu.knife