ANNOUNCEMENTS, QUESTIONS and COMMENTS from and for Your BLF BATTERY SUPPLIER

Hello To: garrybunk, leaftye, mojo_lo, sb56637, Between Rides

Hi All!

@garrybunk and @leaftye: That’s very interesting information. I’ve since discovered more about the modified HD2010 and would like to move this over to a new thread on DIY.

@mojo_lo: Thanks very much for the wonderful public post. I had been hoping that some of the many people who have sent great PMs would post publicly as well and you’ve done just that. We’ve been working pretty hard and the post is highly appreciated!

@sb56637: You’re very kind to say so sir - And I can’t resist complementing you on this fantastic forum!

@BetweenRides: You’ve done a really great job on the 26650 thread. It’s become huge and I spent an afternoon reading it and some of the information linked to within. You have managed to distill a very large amount of information down to something that people who don’t have the time to read the whole thread can glean a lot of useful information from. I’ll be sure to contact you when I find out things of interest (like just a few minutes ago on the phone to China).

Best Regards,

Bob

Hi Bob!

Do you know if the protected 3400 / 3100 mah 18650’s will fit the ThruNite TN31 and the Fenix TK22 flashlights? The TK22 has a very tight fit on the HIMax 2600 mah 18650’s

Thanks!
AlexGT

My Keeppower 18650s arrived yesterday, just days after ordering and beautifully packed. Great price, too! I’ll definitely be ordering more from Bob.

I am another satisfied customer! Completed two orders now and had a flawless experience each time. Highly recommended seller. Btw, my 12 18650’s and 2 26650’s arrived yesterday in perfect condition.

And as stated elsewhere, I also am a very satisfied customer. My Keeppowers got here in super time and carefully wrapped. Never seen anything like it! Perfect, perfect!

No reason to buy from anyone else as long as we have Bob’s battery supply. Not only are the prices and service great — better than great — let us not forget that these batteries are REAL. No fakes. No flour-filled 18650s with a 14500 wired inside and all the crazy tricks pulled by other sellers.

I don’t need any other reason to buy from Bob than a look at the ads all over the internet openly selling shrink wrappers to convert junk cells into everything from Ultrafire cells to Panasonics. You honestly don’t know what you will get with many other sellers; you can trust Bob to come through with the freshest and best REAL batteries available.

Batteries were always the weak link to having a safe and fun and rewarding budget light experience — until Bob came along and picked up the gauntlet and changed the whole battery game. Finally SAFE and REAL batteries!

Great service,fast shipping, great price,what else to say? just Thank You

The protected 3400s fit my TN30 and TN31 perfectly, definitely recommend them and recommend getting them here.

I ordered a charger and some batteries from Bob and am very pleased with how things went. Excellent communications, fast shipping, and bomb-proof packaging.

Bomb proof is an understatement, it took me a good three minutes to even get to the batteries and my knives are sharp.

All four of my cells charged up perfectly, thanks for making these available.

Some lights are notorious for their tight fit – and some batteries are wider than others. For example, my Roche12 will not accept a Hi-Max battery. Some of the new lights with carriers for three 18650s have trouble with the wider batteries as well. If you’re in doubt, check the reviews, ask us, or post to the BLF to see what other people’s experience has been.

HKJ’s reviews can be very helpful as well because they list the battery dimensions – although it’s important to know that his samples may not have been the same as those shipping today. We’re in the process of updating the dimensions on our Pricing Schedule – just to be certain that they’re as accurate as possible.

One caveat – some batteries have single PVC and some have double PVC covers. I was given a choice regarding how the protected cells were to be manufactured. It seemed to me that there was nothing to be gained by adding another layer of PVC and that doing so would cause problems with the lights where diameter is a sensitive issue. I then got in touch with HKJ and asked his advice on the matter and he concurred. That’s why some of our cells will fit certain flashlights that cannot accommodate some of the other cells – even those with the same core cell.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Bob

*A trick you can use with the battery carriers that hold three cells is to rotate the cells so that the place where the wire runs up the side of the cell from negative to the PCB at the positive end is not making the fit more difficult. Note also that even the label thickness can make a small difference. (For anyone who doesn’t understand, the point is that protected batteries are not the same diameter at all points. The described ribbon wire and the label can make a meaningful difference.

your the best Bob!

Edit: Both my Keeppower 18650 and 14500 cells arrived from BoB, and all i can say is THANK YOU!
As always the shipping package is BOMB proof and very neat! All 4 battaries arrived pre charged at ~3.8V.
Top notch seller and products! ill be ordering my 26650’s soon too!
am a super happy camper :bigsmile:

I just wanted to take a second to thank Bob for such a great deal and such great service. Great prices, great communication, bomb-proof shipping. I will certainly look to order from him anytime I need new batteries.

+1

Got my batteries, packed very very well. All of them charged within .001 volt of each other (3.629-3.630).

Awesome, will be using Bob for all my batteries from now on.

Just got my order in. Took about two days shipping not too bad! everything was packaged really well and my batteries all were above 3.6. Will definitely order again. Prices are great almost as cheap as the trustfire flames but these batteries are safer and the cell come from japan!

Everything was packaged very well, great prices.
All of the batteries had a charge within 3.62-3.63

Thank you Bob

Bullet proof packaging, quality product. The entire transaction was first class.
Thanks Bob——

Received my package yesterday & everything was 100

Got my batteries yesterday. Best packaging I have ever seen! Transaction went super smooth, will be my go to place to get batteries from now on.