ANNOUNCEMENTS, QUESTIONS and COMMENTS from and for Your BLF BATTERY SUPPLIER

Batteries arrived today. Excellent packing, everything arrived in good shape. Just as ordered.

Thank You.

Hi! How much is shipping to Germany? (2x 16340, 2x 18650)

Got em, thanks! Great job on the packaging! Was surprised to find that the protected Keeppower 3400’s actually fit some lights that my 3100’s (other brand) wouldn’t.

Thanks again!

Please help me understand. When you get the option for 1 or 2 layers of PVC coating… is one of those the original Panasonic layer? I have seen manufacturers strip this original label/layer, use a Kapton insulator for the +wire and then add the new shrink tube layer of PVC.

If we strip off the outside PVC layer on your cells, will I see a bare body or the NCR18650B Panansonic label?

Also, I have not seen shipping rates.

100 percent positive. Thanks Bob.

Bob - Thank You

I’ll let the snap shot speak for itself.

!!

Just got my batteries today (6 Panasonic Protected 18650s) and boy am I impressed. Packaged supremely well, had great communication with Bob, fast shipping and great price. Kumabear upholds the integrity and standards of a quality group. Buy from him, you will not be disappointed!

Brian

The USPS ban on Li-Ion shipping has been lifted as of 11/9/12. Wasn't me that found this, but michaelf33713 - see here. Might be good news for some members!

-Garry

Quick shipping! Great care taken in packaging! Thanks Bob!
Just waiting on my TR-J18 to test my 3xProtected Kings :smiley:
Looks like I’m gonna have to start phasing out all my iffy *Fires… :slight_smile:

Received my batteries today and I have to say it was a pleasure dealing with Bob. Excellent communication from the start of the order to delivery - which btw was extremely fast. Came packaged to withstand anything the postal service could possibly do to the parcel. Batteries all came with plastic cases which is always helpful when storing and transporting them. I would definitely recommend ordering from Bob - he’s first class in my book and I will have no hesitation ordering from him again.

just wanted to thank Bob for a great job covering my battery order. I wanted to pick them up and he took time out of a very busy schedule to accomodate me and then some. I just hope that everyone here appreciates the resource we have in Bob. I certainly do now!

ken

I just got some of the 3400mah protected 18650’s and some 16340’s too from bob. Great service and packed very well. And he included some nice cases with them. I will always be looking in his direction for all my future battery purchases.

Hi Bob,

Placed my first order over in the order thread. Great product and great prices! I wish I had thought earlier to get in on the preorders.

Is there any chance you'd be ordering/stocking any 18350 IMR cells? Or 16340 IMRs?

Thanks,

Mark

Communication: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (Fast response and always willing to answer questions thoroughly.)
Shipping time: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (The package took THREE DAYS TO REACH ME!)
Packaging: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (The cells were well protected in bubble wrap and remaining space in the box filled with paper.)

I WILL buy from Bob again and DO recommend him to anyone looking for LiIon cells!

Thanks Bob! Richard.

(EDITED because I just figured out how to put actual stars.)

I got my batteries today! They were packaged great, and all 3400s tested at 3.61 volts. The sanyo 2600s were all at 3.77 except for one which was 3.76 volts. The 14500s were 3.82 volts. Where else can you get batteries of this quality, with great cases?! I will be buying more soon.

I don’t know if I should be worried yet or not.
I’ve not heard anything at all from KumaBear and it has been over a day since I posted my order.
I ordered protected 4 NCR18650B’s and a SkyRay King Tuesday night. The SRK has shipped from Tmart already and I’ve not even heard from KumaBear.
What should I expect from KumaBear?
I PM’d him the Wednesday afternoon with no response to that either. I don’t want to be pain if there’s something unusual going on in his life. If he’s swamped, I could simply cancel and get the batts elsewhere and help take a load off him.

Fester

I'd suggest giving him a little time. I let my order go awhile then PM'd him after I hadn't had any confirmations (I had only ordered through the thread back when he first started up and got bombarded with orders). Turned out he missed my order in the thread, apologized, and got right on it. He's a good guy and will do you right.

-Garry

I’m seeing Kumabear later this morning. I’ll let him know about your order.

A Note from KumaBear (Bob) about Our SCHEDULE

It seems like a good time to remind our members that this is a part-time venture.

To be frank, there is no way we could earn a living at the prices we offer to our friends at the BLF.

Many members are aware that we also have a volunteer job where we refurbish and upgrade computers for the disabled. It’s also common for us to do computer literacy training for the same population.

OPERATIONAL SCHEDULE DETAILED

1) RESPONSE TIME:

We try to respond to all correspondence within 24 hours. Often, it takes a lot less time but occasionally we can’t respond for a little longer.

The advantage to responding personally is that we are regularly able to provide a lot of advice and information that would not be available without the “personal touch” – something for which we’ve received a tremendous amount of positive feedback.

2) TIME to PROCESS & SHIP ORDERS:

We strive to get all orders processed and shipped within 48 hours. Depending on when payment comes in and when we make the runs to the Post Office, it can all happen in just a couple of hours. It is also possible for processing and shipping to require a little more time than we’d like.

3) All packages are shipped via US Mail with Tracking and Delivery Confirmation. Some are sent via First Class Mail and some are sent via Priority Mail. Either way, it seems to take between one and three days. The GOOD NEWS is that people don’t have to wait for shipping from China!

Thank You for Your Interest and Support!

Best Regards,

Bob

We love you Bob :smiley:
Thanks a million!