ANNOUNCEMENTS, QUESTIONS and COMMENTS from and for Your BLF BATTERY SUPPLIER

NEW PRODUCTS to be added by KumaBear (Bob)

Hello!

Thank you for your interest and for your questions.

We will definitely be adding more products to our line-up. The batteries you’ve mentioned are under consideration but there hasn’t been enough interest expressed (so far) to indicate that we could meet Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) for those.

We will be announcing some excellent product additions but would rather not do so prematurely.

By the way, some should be very welcome surprises – perhaps including new product categories – not simply batteries!

Best Regards,

-Bob-

Thanks for all the volunteer work you do for us and for the disabled in your community, Bob.
Hope we are not working you too hard. :slight_smile:

+1 here. Of course I only ordered late last nite. But expected to hear something by this morning.

I’ll backup Kumabear on this. I was the transportation to pickup these desktops with Kumabear this morning in downtown Boston but the pickup is temporarily delayed. The financial firm donating the used PC’s is requiring and wants positive proof that the HDD are either destroyed or erased to military standards , DOD standards with certification, and I don’t blame the company for this requirement. Kumabear has the means to erase this data per DOD standards, just a minor setback. Destroying the HDD would add a extra cost to refurbish these unit for use.
I’m also a certified volunteer Special Olympics coach myself for the past 6 years.

KumaBear CONTEST!

(Alliteration Intended)

This contest is All-Inclusive!

Important: PLEASE DO NOT POST any comments and entries for the CONTEST in this thread!

PLEASE POST ALL COMMENTS AND ENTRIES RELATED TO THE CONTEST IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/13853#comment-279966

Who Can Win?

Every BLF Member – not just US Members!

(The only requirement is that you can receive a package from China Post.)

What are the PRIZES?

Prize for US Members: A Brand New Set of the BEST 18650 Lithium Batteries in the WORLD! We will be giving away a set (two) of the KEEPPOWER BRAND Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Protected Batteries (freight prepaid) to the winner if they live in the US (or have a US address). These batteries will arrive nicely packaged in a Keeppower Brand Battery Case.

By the way, just in case you’re not familiar with Keeppower, they are the prime manufacturer that makes the high priced premium cells for many prestigious companies – some of those companies sell them for almost double the price. Keeppower uses very high quality Japanese ICs and a proprietary protection circuit design and there are a large number of favorable reviews about their products. Their production standards and consistency are becoming legendary. Having done the research, there are only 2 or 3 companies in China that can come even close to doing what they’re able to do!

Prize for Members OUTSIDE of the US: The new Custom Designed BLF (TrustFire) BLF A8 flashlight will be sent direct from China (freight prepaid) to any winners outside of the US (to whom China Post will ship).

HOW DO YOU ENTER? – HOW DO YOU WIN?

1) Watch this thread

2) Contest Details to be POSTED IN COMMENT #1 at some time between now and Sunday.

3) In the case of a tie – we will strongly consider awarding TWO PRIZES! (There will be a raffle to determine the winner or winners if more than two qualify.)

Important: PLEASE DO NOT POST any comments and entries for the CONTEST in this thread!

PLEASE POST ALL COMMENTS AND ENTRIES RELATED TO THE CONTEST IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/13853#comment-279966

Best Regards,

-Bob-

how many hard drives are you talking about? i have a bonded data destruction co that could provide a receipt for the drives if not too many were involved… they are shredded/

ken

I also ordered late last night and have not heard back. However, I completely understand and will wait patiently! Really looking forward to the service people are talking about here!

Ordered Wed. 12th…received today 18th. Thanks KB ! The battery cases are a nice touch too for Free of charge! Thanks. :slight_smile:

Broken record here!

Super fast and great to deal with!!!

Thank you again

Don

I was inspired to write a post detailing my experience with ordering from KumaBear. My cells were shipped out the next day and I received them 3 days after ordering. they are performing flawlessly. (14500s) What stood out was how carefully they were packaged. The USPS priority mail box was reinforced with packing tape and the cells and cases were covered in 2 layers of bubble wrap.

The cells are very competitively priced. Yes I know you can get similar cells at a few cents cheaper shipped from China, but knowing I will get them in only a couple days and having confidence in there being a QUALITY as advertised cell AND protection circuit makes the purchase a no brainier.

Thanks KumaBear.

It appears that the new Keeppower have the wide flat button top. Is this correct? As I much prefer them.

Correct EDIT: not the wide button top, they have the narrow button top, sorry for the mistake, PM sent to ninja guy.

Super batteries, great service, quick shipping, super secure packaging, free cases, only 2 or 3 days shipping time, what more could you ask for in a battery and company. Thanks for the great product Bob.

Is KumaBear currently shipping them?

Yes

Darn, wish I would have waited a little bit. :frowning:

That Ninja Guy, I told you wrong, both the Keeppower 3400 and 3100 protected cells have the narrow button top, not the wide top.

PayPal sent 12/30 batteries received 1/3. Almost took longer to open the bullet proof packaging.

Thank you,
Allan

What are the stats on the King Kong protection circuit(low/high voltage cutoff)?

Hey Bob,

I’m just getting around to trying the 14500s from my Dec order. Do you have any charge current data? I searched for a data sheet but couldn’t find anything online. Since they are 750 mAhr, can we use 750 mA as max charge current?

By the way, your packaging is outstanding!

Thanks,

Tom

I will say these KeepPower 3400mah 18650 protected batteries are a super nice wrapped quality battery. The wrapping is some of the best I have seen. I received 6 of them from Bob last week. And Bob seems to be a very nice guy.

Thanks Bob.