What you got today

Nice!

Got some free sinkpad samples filling out a survey on their site as another member pointed out
All pads are 20mm

2 x XML
2 X XPG or XTE
2 x XBD
2 x Nichia

Also Got a 4 pack of 3rd gen Eneloops from hkequuipment. only took 7 working day to get. Can’t find 3rd gens anywhere around where i live
and the price was cheaper

Where was this super deal? and how on earth could I miss it? |(

you are not the only one who missed this, but then, I am not a huge fan of "less than 4 cm reflector" lights from Olight :)

No, but I am a fan of everything for $19 that makes light in one end of it…

I got so many lights for half the price from wallbuys, too sad that they were banned from this forum…

It IS too bad that they couldn't follow the rules, created shill accounts, and engaged in deceptive business practices.

Please feel free to support that kind of behavior with your money - I won't.

I'm with you Chicago

Have I mentioned the 12$ intellicharger i4 I got from Wallbuys last week, it took some emails to get it but finally I got a huge discount and a perfect product.
I would wish DX would be more costumer friendly like wallbuys or even fasttech(just dreamin). I got a 12 LED strip dimmer without the remote, it took over a week and an additional chat session to get a ticket reply from DX in which they offer a 5$ discount…I denied and demanded the remote as I only have ordered it because of that…now the waiting begins again. Not to mention that orders from DX took forever to ship.

So far I have mounted the LED strips on my shelf with provisorily wiring…
I got the plato wire cutter from fasttech, it cuts wire like butter and I like the size and the spring, but the grips have these “chinese poison smell” I taped the grips with insulation tape, quick and dirty but it helps: the smell is sealed and my fingers don’t stink after using it.

Hi,

Some “Chickens came home to roost” :)!

I (finally) received my FIRST two shipments from FastTech. One had a Tank007 E009 (red), and the other had a bunch of things, including an aluminum colored SK68 clone (a “UINFIRE” - not kidding :)!) and a “mini cree”. I also got this kind of neat multi-LED light with an arm that extends with a magnet on the end (not sure how else to describe that :laughing:.

Also, a shipment from Shiningbeam.com, with a “HypeTac” P1A (1xAAA) light in stainless. Very pretty light, and with a clicky instead of twisty!

Jim

I got a package from DX today with my newest lighter!

I also got a care package from LightsCastle for review, A few hard cases, a couple holsters and two lights. One was not the correct light but the other is a pretty decent headlamp.

got a Cree r5 led for my surefire 6p……now I am seeing spots…. :slight_smile:

Convoy M1 and S2, 2 x 18650 batteries, and AR coated lens, some o-rings, and extra lanyard, a couple diffusers and GITD tailcaps

Just did the same thing from fasttech

6 - 14500 tf- flames

2 16650 sanyos

4c and 5c xml emitters

a c3 extra AA body extension tube (Doesn't fit a sk68) fine threads

bike mount

Yellow AA dummy loads

ss clips <= Kind of cheap

And no lights ....sad ...very sad :(

Just received a new M6 U2 edition!

Wow JM, that is one HAPPY lighter. You should carry that with you just in case anyone asks for a light! :wink:
Edit: “Doc, it burns when I pee” Sorry, just had to. :smiley:

WOW. 5 packages in the mailbox! And some nice stuff coming from the US (Thanks vestureofblood)
Reason for many fasttech packages was due to very slow shipping on some of them. And suddenly all of them arrived same day.

5*XPG
5x TIR

reflector
lens

3xOP P60s
2 different diffusers (not that impressed by size and fitment)
1 Car charger adapter

5x various battery carriers. (2 I have plans for, the rest are spare)

7x XML 20mm cooper sinkpads :slight_smile:
3X XPG 20mm cooper sinkpads :slight_smile:

I got a counterfeit XBox 360 Hard Drive.

I have a 4GB 360 Slim console, and wanted to have the backwards compatibility to play a few older games, so I went to extra expense to purchase a genuine Microsoft-branded hard drive via Amazon.com. I received the drive in excellent condition with official Microsoft OEM-branded retail packaging. I installed the new drive and the console picked the drive up and I was able to designate it as a storage location. When I attempted to play an original XBox title, it would not work. Further investigation showed that the drive was completely empty even though the packaging said that demos and other software was included. I attempted a re-format of the drive via the console, then downloaded and applied the latest XBox system update but this didn't help. I finally contacted XBox tech support directly who confirmed that the serial number on this drive wasn't valid. I did a Google search of the serial number from my drive and received several hits regarding other users receiving similar drives with serial numbers matching mine. |(

I reported the seller to Amazon along with a full description of the issue. They said they would be investigating the seller and have provided me a pre-paid UPS mailing label to return the counterfeit drive. I tried to do something per Microsoft policy to negate any future issues and this is what happens. :_(

Nice batch of stuff to all come in together, you must be pleased…and ready to get to work on some ideas!

Every time I see the word cooper used when someone is speaking of copper it throws me for a loop…my neighbor is named Cooper. lol

I finally got my EDC+ Triple XP-G2! And it was worth the wait! Solid copper pill, silver plated and they actually matched color tints on the emitters! Yay! Mine is a nice brilliant white, just perzackly what I wanted it to be and it’s very believable that they metered it at 720 lumens. Very bright flood of light and the lo is ideal for moving about the house without waking everybody up. So I now have their triples in Nichia 219 (which I now use all the time for macro shots) and the XP-G2 with it’s great wall of white light. Gotta say Thanks to EDC+ for a job well done!

Now my Vinh XM-L2 in 5000K at 3A is cold and all alone, might have to get a blue L2P to further my collection :wink:

I got three lights. Here's a photo of them:

Can you identify all of them? :)