What you got today

Aurora sh-42 secondhand .In good condition apart from a small nick on the bezel.Using a sanyo 2600mah i get 1.7a at the tail cap. :smiley: Manafacture spec 2.7a regulated.l

Got my Alps Potentiometer today. Still waiting for the circuit board. Can't wait to finish my computer volume control

Still waiting on this

That looks great Glenn!

SST-90.

Just look at how clear and perfect that dome is! Not sure where its going yet…

SST-90-W65S-F11-GN100 BIN code WN

My Aleto 26650 SK-68 clone arrived today.

Sinkpad samples - copper & alum

Need more stuff now to test them out . . . .

Thanks Rick!

12 Contour AAA and 4 more Contour AA which are off to Denmark for testing tomorrow.

Two sanyo 18650 fm.

Controller for RGB led light strip from DX.

I got a Fenix E21 from DD, ordered on 13th, sent 14th March. Great price ($18.69), which lasted for about an hour - went back to $30+ when I went to check to post a good deal.

Light will be a present for someone, but at that price I couldn’t let it pass. Pity about the horrible Fenix packaging - can’t play with it err, check it works, without messing it up.

Nothing flashlight related but still amazing, Founders KBS!

16 efest cells. 8 10440’s, 8 14650’s. 1 14650 was doa. Now I get to see how their CS is.

Loving this nice little light :slight_smile: Limited edition :slight_smile:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT-ACS-Stealth-Mag-Wheel-Rear-20-inch-14-mm-Axle-for-Old-School-BMX-Black-/230932173713?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c4a15391
thats not my listing, just didnt feel like taking a pic of mine.
saved up and bought it when i was like 14, was $45 then i think. it ended up hanging on the wall in the garage because i never did end up buying the front rim. happened to stumble across one on ebay, and ran down to my basement to see if i actually grabbed it when i moved. yup its still there. a little rust on the end of the axle shaft. but bearings run smooth. brand spankin new…

maybe this could turn in to my v11r when i post it up on ebay 8)

xeno eo3 xml2 cool white in red with gitd tail cap

got red because all my lights are black… a little too pinkish looking but still a good light

as my wife says - honey you use a light in the dark, no one sees the color

LOL.

runs great on my eneloops, pocket rocket on 14500

ordered some more 14500 sanyo cells because my 14500 is a ebay cheepie, also ordered a few lifepo4s to try out

Two XML2 U2 OP P60 dropins from Kaidomain .

Very nice .

SinkPad samples…