What you got today

When can we expect the review of that chocolate? ;-)

lol as soon as my wife finds it!

I want chocolate ....

man i never win nuttin .when is the next big chocolate raffle ? I keep hearing fishinfool talking about macadamia and chocolate ...And i know Gemany has good chocolate . Do we have a swiss member ?? maybe we need a big map and pins ..arghh now i'm mad..

Maybe the chocolate museum would be something for your next holidays. :-)

Who would want chocolate cologne ?.. that's not right .. cologne to drive the fat girls crazy ..

7.50 euros. are you crazy do you know how much chocolate you could buy for 7.50 Euro..??

I've been to Hershey in Hershey Pa.

I think the attraction was ..it comes to you . and it's free

lindt is a favorite of mine .. i don't need to inspect their factory to know they are doin it right

Haha, Cologne is a city in Germany, now guess where the name of perfumes come from. ;-) There is a hot chocolate fountain in that museum, how many gallons fit in your belly?

I just got one 12 led aaa flashlight. Blasted. They shipped me not the C3 that I ordered and now I have to try and make them honor thier word (and pictures).

At least the 12 LED AAA flashlight probaby doesn't flicker from out of the box (not that you get a box...).

I got me a 501B from DX with the 5 mode XM-L, the previous one I got had a AK-47 driver that was easily converted to 3 mode and had 1.4 amp limit on high which made it perfect for my 501A. Unfortunately the one I got today had a different driver that is direct drive. I measured 3.8 amps with a Trustfire flame 18650 on high and this driver cannot be converted to 3 mode.

What did I get today? A blue-light-special... a 12 led, 3-AAA from Lazerpoint (though I ordered an Ultrafire C3). Them's the breaks, I guess.

I am going to be so pissed if my alleged C3 that I also ordered from Laserpoint also shows up as a 3-aaa piece of junk!

I'm on the edge of being pissed. But I'm also on the edge of chalking it up as a lesson learned. The price was too good to be true ($5, for those that don't know) and sometimes (though not often) orders get screwed up under the best of circumstances with some budget vendors.

I got The UF502B daily deal from Tmart. They are super fast. It was advertised as including a battery but no battery was included. I also got The $7 DX branded green laser. Very low output when compared to the exact same one I got from them a month ago. My boy and I will be tearing that one apart tonight. Try to pot mod it. I also got a driver from DX that I have been waiting forever for. It came with the wires not attached. I can see myself ruining that one in short order.

Get ready fo be mad because that's what's been happening to most everyone who ordered these lights. The course of action seems to be to complain to lazerpoint and file a dispute with paypal at the same time. I'm just hoping that it gets a positive response from the company because I for one am not going thru the effort and expense to send a piece of junk back.

Normally I wouldn't care, but the fact that Boaz ordered his a month ago and has been in an ongoing dispute with them is pure negligence on there part. Everyone makes mistakes, so they are a budget light seller they had a month to fix this error on there website, instead they have not and they keep shipping $2 dollar lights for $5 dollars that is what makes me mad.

Well, have to say Tmart ships fast. Placed order 5-25-11 and got it today. (5-31-11) I was lured to buy a WF-502B (Q5) because it came with a free 16340. Won't make that mistake again. This flashlight is a joke. It is so bad, I'm going to keep it as a shrine to all the things and people in my life that suck.

whatwasIthinkingFoy

I got my wf-502b from tmart today but like boomhauer the promised 18650 was not with it. I acctually just got them on their live support chat and after declining their offer to give me $2 credit towards the purchase of a battery they agreed to send me the one i already paid for but did not get. It is supposed to ship within 12 hours. We'll see.

TMart live chat 5/31/2011 0:09:26 You are now chatting with Sharon (Service)

Sharon: Hi!

Sharon: What can i do for you ?

john: Hello, my order is # 21135011

john: My flash light was supposed to come with a li ion 18650 battery but it not come with one.

Sharon: Hold on pls

Sharon: Let me check it for you

john: Thank you Sharon: Would you buy a new one ? Sharon: We can give you $2 for compensation john: No ma'am. I ordered it because it was a deal with the battery included. Without it it isn't. I would like you to send the battery I already paid for. Sharon: Ok Sharon: We will reship a new one to you within 12 hours john: Thank you. Can you please confirm that via email? Sharon: YES Sharon: Once we complete it , we will inform you by email in detail john: OK. Thank you.

I got a Ultrafire WF-501A. Seems decent. Going to try to squeeze a 18650 in it. So far it seems like 50/50 chance. It's shorter than S-mini after all, and not designed for 18650 so it's going to be tight.

Glad that my warnings didn’t go unnoticed …30 days would give them an excuse …Try 65+ days these idiots have heard me scream loud and clear that they were sending the wrong lights … they had photos sent to them …I used lots of visual language to explain why it wasn’t my fault and why i souldn’t have to pay for return shipping or re-shipping as well of the correct product …At one point I said …I ordered a boat and you sent a bicycle , i ordered a stereo and you sent a bag of kittens …YOU sent me the WRONG items…send me the ultrafire C3 stainless steel lights I ordered …after 15 emails back and forth in the first month I get an email from another person that says …i can’t believe that all 25 lights are defective …i blew up …Who in the hell said they were defective ?? you sent the wrong thing i’m losing money … send the right lights … fix the problem … Bang I hit the dispute button and then a month later here we are at paypal Claim … i sent a link to paypal with the BLF thread where lazerpoint //foaclprice is slamming members right and left with the same stupid bait and switch tactics … my advice to paypal is to close their account …scam artists …

So for 60 days... they knew what they were doing and actively spammed blf members too.. it's a shame that companies with decent products to offer will treat people so poorly and engage in open fraud .

When you dispute these lights .. use the word fraud .. that's what's going on here .