What you got today

Sounds like the same XM-L drop-in that came with my L2m "mimic" that arrived yesterday from KD. It's a good thing the drop-in is so nice because the Solarforce fake it came in sucks cold horse dong. What a train wreck - going to roast this little guy in a head-to-head with a real L2m in the next couple of days.

Mine is very white too and I took some quick tail cap readings: (in the L2m fake)

high: 2.60 amps

med: 1.06

low: .10

That low by the way, is quite nice and lower than most multi-mode XM-L drop-ins.

moretocomeFoy

Where can I get a OP reflector for the xml? I just got my drop-in and skyray body from manafont, and emitter is slightly off or something because the "shadows" around hotspot are asymmetric. Maybe a OP can "fix" it. Really bright though. On par with the 36 Fusion mag drop in.

Nothing ....

this is the thread that will not die .. it is the longest in blf history .

"the question on everyones minds " what did i get today ??

Are you sure?

OMG, The knives are going really strong in a flashlight dedicated forum.!

Anyway, I got a few of these:

http://www.basspro.com/Quarrow-reg-Fishermen-s-Finger-Tip-Spotlight/product/10210378/-1760012

Reasonably well made, 35lumen claim is plausible. Color temperature cold tint leaning toward blue. Makes a nice headlamp if you don't need very strong light.

Came preloaded with an alkaline AA battery NEBO brand (?!?) and pulls 1,3A at tailcap. On/off simple job.

For the 300mA that goes to the generic led the 35 lumens are not very bad. A warm osram at that current would be way nicer. I will probably risk one to mod if i manage to get one apart.

I would love a chinese manufacturer will clone this with a osram emitter, same driver and at 10usd. Would buy a dozen instantly.

Non US people have to bother some1 from US to have it shipped to you. Bass pro shop will charge you 56usd to ship one ouside US! Pfffff...

I asked a member on BLF from US and and all went well (actually way better than needed or hoped for, but thats another story). Since i did not ask for permission the benefactor name will not be revealed. Find your own US citizens if you need a bunch. :)

I finally put my XM-L into my 120P. Seriously should have done it long ago! - 'tailcap' measurement of 3A woot! - This is one serious flood light with an awesome UI

Got a cheap ceramic folding knife from DX. Wasn't expecting much and I guess it's okay (it is ridiculously cheap for what it is), but since I actually use my ceramic knives, the fact that it's uncomfortable for me to hold pretty much kills it.

I got my SRM 962 and my Ganzo G704. W00t!!

Lucky you.... I am on day 42 with my order on the 962 from DB. I hate to do claim/case on every order from DB. (last order took 8 weeks to arrive)

That sucks, man. I got mine from DB. From what I’ve been hearing maybe I got lucky.

I got the ultrafire F23 from Tmart. I ordered it on the 24th and received it on the 28th. I bought it for my daughter and she loves it. I thinks it’s really nice but it is a slippery little bugger.

I got a box from manafont today orderd on 5/12 shipped on 5/17 and received today 5/28. It is the trustfire x8. really nice deep smo reflector. pretty good throw.

I love the look of that light. I’m sure you will enjoy it!

Too many words in that sentance that should never be used together

I hope mine arrives that quickly

It was supposed to be my first light .

I think this is one of or the longest threads on blf ..I see no end in sight either ...

Who isn't excited and ready to talk about the light they just ripped open like a christmas present .

Agreed about the thread length and no end in sight.

This one should be stickied!

Why sticky it? It will always be at the top of the list. :slight_smile:

waiting on the newer version of this one ...more options

for the guy who has everything

Got my first LiMn 18650s

I thought Troop had the best keychain light.

I got a Nuflare rebel 90 from Huny74's contest..was even nice enough to throw in some chocolate! Many thanks Huny!