What you got today

And i don't even think they do 20 grand . but we let you slide with .revs like a sob.. like my Mr.mazda rx-7 . i always wanted paddle shifters so i installed the push buttons off the blender ..whip frappe ,blend,puree, n go like hell.

RX-7 GSL/SE/Purée de Boaz Edition

Foy

ROFL

Just ordered C78 and Romisen RC-G2 for my parents. Basic and adequate enough for them I guess.

edit: What does spam level -1 means?

It means someone most likely accidentally hit “mark as spam” when the intended to hit “reply” to one of your posts.

Stopspamfoy&boaz :bigsmile:

I just got in an ultraok zoomable 18650 on beseentrikers recommendation..took 31 days to get here though..anyway it was decent when I got it but only read 7-800ma on high at the tail..I busted it open and threw in a nanjg 2800ma driver with 4 chips pulled for 1400ma..it's much brighter and the body gets warm a short time after so it is managing the heat well even with the small contact area..my first zoomy and will probably be my only one..kind of a novelty although the flood is really usefull so that will be it's main purpose..for 10$ and 4.50$ for the driver it's a decent little light

After waiting 31 days, on Saturday I received two knives from DiscoveryBargain. However, they were not the knives that I ordered. I ordered a Ganzo G704 and an Enlan EL-02A. I received two Sanrenmu 710s. I sent them an email, and they replied within 3 hours, asking for photos. So I sent them some photos about an hour later. I don't think they could send two completely-wrong-knives on accident. If this doesn't end well, which is where I think this is heading, I will not be ordering from DB again.

Sorry to hear that raccoon. I ordered 4 knives back on 4-20-2011 from DB and your experience with them is starting to worry me. I just hope I get exactly what I ordered and very soon. [fingers crossed]

Me too, Raccoon. Sorry to hear that. I ordered an SRM 962 from DB on 5/13 and am worried I will get the correct knife. I ordered my G704 from Exduct and just got my tracking number from them. Glad i ordered that from them instead of DB as I'd be more than a little disappointed if that one got screwed up.

Mistakes happen though and it sucks when they happen to us. Hope this gets resolved quickly and easily for you.

Johnny

Seems to happen a lot with HK suppliers except for maybe DX and Manafont. I had one HK company that I found on ebay send me 4 10400 rechargeables instead of the 4 14500 batteries that were in their ad. They did make it good, however, after I sent pictures.

Do you think in most cases it is because of high volume, ot inept people working for them, or both?

It still amazes me that they can mail a $3 item from HK to my door with shipping included, so I can't complain about them too much.

In regards to "what I got today" (Saturday), I got a Signature Required card, with mansfont's name on it. Which means I won't have it in hand until Tuesday, bummer.

Well at least you know what you're waiting for, in the UK we don't get details about who the parcel was sent by.

I was very disapouinted a few months back when I went to collect what I thought was going to be a couple of new light and instead ended up being part of a split up order from DX that they sent each part of via tracked mail.

So instead of shiny new lights I got one of those wirey head massarger things worth about a $1....gah! I tend to add a few random cheap things to DX orders, but them mostly come straight through the door.

WOW, what a day. It was like a convergence of the HK universe in little tan envelopes and one box

-TK41 from Manafont at the Post Office

-501A mini host, Manafont

-Solarforce-sales L2m and 2 XPG drop-ins

-KD (my first order from them) fake Solarforce L2m with XM-L

wife; "why do you need so many little flashlights?" Glad she didn't see the TK41...

Just don't show her the invoice. Tell her, it was a giveaway for good customers.

Smile i recieved a very heavy package from manafont ..boaz was sick ,boaz is cranky , now boaz is a happy camper ..who ever said buy a light it will make you feel better was right about this one

mcu-c88....360 grams of sheer sexy ..weighs more than 2 solarforce lights ..One of the few lights i've recieved that I knew I loved it immediately.. 3 modes no disco and throws like Payton Manning.

I'll order another one shortly .. i like it .

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-c88-cree-q5-3mode-memory-led-flashlight-aa-p-4633

Call me weird (okay, okay - I get it) but I like a good hefty light sometimes and I think this guy is waaay good looking.

Foy

A package with my 4x GU10 bulbs from MF. Ordered on 5/6, shipped on 5/9 (delay due to weekend), delivered on 5/25 so a 19 day wait. Not bad! I've waited longer than THAT for my orders to even ship from DX... Now, when I get off work today, I've got something new to play with!

Got my 5 Casio XJ A140 projectors (laser diode array missing) . Bought them to play with the Red Luminus PT 54 which claim output of like 750 lumens

sc51 from zebra.

waiting on a uf-h2 from manafont. i think it and the zebra will compliment eachother nicely.

I got the 5 mode xml dropin from Kaidomain today. Ordered on the 6th and actually came yesterday, picked it up at the post office this morning. Thats not bad. http://kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=11254 I love this dropin! It is whiter and brighter than the ultrafire from Manafont. It does cost a dollar more and it does have the wrong reflector on it. I already had the right XML reflector from manafont and it makes it perfect. The original reflector is not machined right and presses on the solder joints. It will work but is just not right. So this dropin costs a little more but it is really nice. The strobe is NASTY! And I mean nasty in the most awsome sense. Love it!

Edit; I forgot to mention that the low is also really nice. very usable