What you got today

A bunch of spare GITD o-rings from three different vendors (all arrived on the same day), a SRM 603 and some gel ink pens that I wanted to try out.

Does anyone know if this torch can be used with a single 18650 with possibly the middle part of the torch taken out. And if so will the run time be exactly half as with 2 18650's

Reason I ask is that it will sit better being smaller on my bike mount...and just take out an extra battery

We need a link to the light in question, Scooby. :wink:

its in the title Sky ray 3x t6 XML 3800 lumens......I don't know how to start a new subject......thanks

Today was a great day my Skyray 3XML form Manafont finally got here and man is it powerful pulls 3 amps on high. This is the first light I got that deserves to be called tactical because the strobe mode is capable of stunning an intruder, no regrets on getting the 5 mode light.

Microtech Infidel/Scarab from Manafont also showed up, I have a new favorite knife this is an out the front weapon that works very well.

From DX I got a Trustfire S-A2 and good luck was on my side it has the same driver as the R5-A3 so I just converted it to 3 mode high, medium and low deleted the strobe mode very happy for $12 dollars works great on primaries a little better on lions.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/trustfire-s-a2-cree-xpc-wc-q5-3-mode-230-lumen-led-flashlight-1-aa-1-14500-36358

Here are the instructions for strobe delete if anyone is interested.

I finally got my Sanrenmu 763s that I ordered from DiscoveryBargain ....back in March .

It turns out that the knives were shipped to ? and returned to DB. After I complained several times via email , they re-shipped them to a different address than the original one . They didn't want to resend the knives to the one on my Paypal .

As others have said , if you buy from DB , put your shipping address in a message to the vendor .

All's well that ends well , though , and I'm happy with the knives .

Finally! Good for you!!

My Mammut arrived !!! It would have been nice of the seller to respond to my paypal dispute. Definitely too long to post and communication was poor. Average MT. I have trouble getting the tools to lock. Ok for the price. Something if you lost you wouldn't cry about it.

at last! 2kg of cocobrico has arrived after almost two weeks and that was only from one side of slovakia to another.. worse than china post

i'm enjoying my shisha right now :)

also got ar coated c2 glass from kd, need leds

I had no idea that you needed cocobrico to smoke shisha in a hookah. Nor did I ever think I would write that sentence.

cocobrico (a coal from coconut shell) is the best coal to smoke water pipe with :) just heat it nicely with strong flame till it's glowing, break it into half and put it on the bowl with the straight side up

Reminds me of my time in the Middle East.

UF-980L!!!

A perfect little light to carry around with me all the time . It feels very solid and has plenty of grip.

The beam is exceptional for such a small flashlight .

Got the Zebra!
Nice light overall.
The tint, warm? Seems to me like beige or cafe latte more likely :expressionless:
I wonder would it have been even more warm/reddish brown/latte if I had taken High CRI-model?
Tiny, very usable light. Not sure about tint just yet…

Take it outside tonight and give it a real test .In the day you can't tell what the light will do.Take a late night hike .Bring a back up just in case.

Manafont paracord bracelet ... love it

I got a AOYUE 936 soldering station from Amazon, this is a Chinese knockoff of the Hakko 936.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VINMRO

I disassembled the unit before using to check for defects and I found several wires worth re routing otherwise all was good. This is a very high quality professional iron that heats up in less than 30 seconds and holds a tight temperature set via knob in C or F. The unit comes with a spare ceramic heating element and a very well written manual with exploded view and spare parts list.The Hakko tips and accessories fit perfectly plus it's $40 dollars instead of $200 for the Hakko. If you are used to cheap Radio Shack irons this is a game changer and a worthwhile investment for hobby enthusiasts.

Not far from Weller, either

I recommend this AOYUE, I have been using it about an year with no issues. Works really fine, excellent value.

Nice find, E! If I didn't already have a nice station I'd jump on that one.