What you got today

Wanted to try the newer nitecore lights.................. still like the older ones better .

I got replies to all my e-mails two back ("do you receive the item now?", "Ok, sorry for postal delay."). I had sent a link to your previous post to let them know I wasn't the only one who has not received stuff ordered from there. Told him to refund or reship, no reply.

Yesterday I got three XM-L's and one Osram WW (120lm @ 1000mA) emitters from LCK-LED. For $1 each I just had to try out the Osram. Wanted to buy 3 at that price to mess around with but must have forgotten to update the quantity in the cart. Oh well...if it has applications I can always get more.

I have some WW osram on the way from LCK-LED. If you test them tell me what you think. I'm quite curious about it..

Got my Yezl A-1 from Ric @ cnqualitygoods, two things this light works great on 14500s and it barely powers up on AAs. Still waiting in my Skyway 3XML from Manafont and now they introduce a 3 mode version WTF.

+1 on being in the loop.. I want a review of those as well.

According to the post office I received a drop-in from BLF member E1320 today...but I won't get to play with it until I get home from work. :(

Review please! :bigsmile:

I received my UF-980L, a bunch of 18650 cells and some 18650 cases from Manafont, woohoo. It took 15 days from the time I ordered until they were delivered in Tulsa, OK.

I also received a Trustfire X6 from BestOfferBuy. It took 12 days to be delivered. BestOfferBuys website showed that batteries were not included. When I opened the box, three Trustfire 2400mah flames and a cheesy little charger were packed in with the light. So was an extra clickie, o-rings, and an extra glass. I gave $130.00 for the package. I'll give the batteries and the charger a $20.00 value. That means I purchased an sst-90 light for $110.00. At least that's how I justify it. I need to go out this weekend and compare it to my best thrower, the EagleTac M3C4 XM-L.

I love toys.

X2

Nothing!

Checked paypal. My MAMMUT was sent without the full suburb name being included. Postcode and state were correct and my street name is the only one in this state so I should have received it. I have started proceedings.

I got these bicycle flashlight mounts from DX in 14 days. http://www.dealextreme.com/p/universal-bicycle-mount-8274 not bad for DX. The mounts are a lot nicer than expected. I think the bolt head needs a washer on it so it doesn’t pull through. No big deal at all. They are made of a hard rubbery material and your flashlight snaps right in. Easy to remove the light when parked somewhere.

I got a bunch of orange o-rings in different sizes and some 14mm tailcaps from DX, which somehow arrived before a Manafont order placed on the same day. 6/29 - so 11 days to California.

That's about the quickest I have ever received a DX order. Wish it had been for something cooler than maintenance parts!

I use those with plastic strip (don't know the right word for it - it locks itself when tightened) instead bolt. Much better and can be used on bigger diameter hand bars, too. A bit cheaper can be found here http://cgi.ebay.com/Bike-Bicycle-Flashlight-LED-Torch-Mount-Clamp-Holder-/190407636743?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item2c552df707

Stop posting, now!

Waiting for SC51w and 980L and they just WON´T COME! :|

Quick update: Manafont sent me a new one.

In related news: Just received another WF-504B(not the replacement, but one that was ordered inbetween) that was glued correctly, plus a teeny tiny Romisen RC-D6, that will become an XM-L Pocket rocket(for very short bursts of time!). Now I'm just waiting for the driver and XM-L U2 from kaidomain =)

still nothing, waiting for 2kg of cocobrico.. and of course xm-l t4 5a3, xp-g q2 90cri, another 8amc kd driver.. :)

Where did you find XM-L T4, and the Q2 90CRI? And at what price? :)

at cutter :) http://www.cutter.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=cut1076&cat=88 and http://www.cutter.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=cut1082&cat=88

they have a free shipping on orders >99usd sometimes, so me and my friend bought a bunch of leds and are waiting to start our little projects

I got a Zebralight H51f in the mail on Friday. I'd put off getting one for a long time but I'm glad I did. It's nice. I'll probably always be looking for the perfect hiking headlamp but I now have 3 nice ones...Zebralight H51f, BD Storm and PT EOS.

I just put in my order with BatteryJunction for a smart charger for AA and AAA batteries. It comes with 4 AA Eneloops and I ordered another 4 AAA Eneloops.

I'll probably still use lithium primaries occasionally for their lighter weight and higher voltage and no recharging hassles but I'll use my headlamps more I know if I also have the ability to use rechargeables. Since the Eneloops are slow discharge they shouldn't be too much of a hassle to use.