What you got today

You should have another package possibly tomorrow but most likely Monday. ;)

A dude is constantly receiving longish round shaped packets which state "electronics" and others with batteries. Hmmmm....

couple of 2.8 amp driver

couple of t5 xm-l's

couple of amc7135's

airfloat charcoal "to dry in texas to make my own"

And of all things i forgot to order was some thermal adhesive. :( lol

One of my "longish round shaped packets" from DD was actually declared as "Date line". What did they think?? Hmm...

They know me by name in the package office. They have a strict rule about "no ID, no package". They see me now and trot off to collect the package without bothering to wait for ID. And I live in a city of 220,000 people.

got my Xtar WP2 II charger and 2 Xtar 18700 2600mah batteries.

What the....?!

It's that smell you just don't forget ..:P

I held back on E1320 earlier

one stone ...2 birds

It's not like I didn't ask for it. As far as the high quality "toys" the Canadians have the best selection and I personally import those myself from Montreal (see St Catherine's street) on one of my infrequent party weekends :)

Six Xtar 2600mAh 18700s. Now waiting on my Dry Triple XML WW w/Turbo.

not torch related, but i got the smith diamond precision sharpening system today. site says $40, lowes had it for 25

not big on the vise sharpening, but its new to me... ive only had the normal ol grey wet stones and the v shaped sharpeners that work both sides of the blade...

it works great, put a razor edge on my kershaw and sog in no time

Is anyone know where can i get the smallest and brightest keychain mini torch?

Got an awesome surprise today in the mail, a really cool lanyard from one of the coolest dudes on BLF.

Got my Xtar MP2 charger today. Just waiting on my Trustfire 16340's to arrive. Can't wait to see how they work in my L2M!

You must be saving the hexnutless head for something really special .

Is that a hint? lol

Phone bill

Junk mail

And nothing at all from China.

Or HK :(

same here, hate the mailbox ritual (unless it has a little yellow paper or envelope)

I got some white bird poop in a baggie (Fujik) from a kind BLF member ..like Brylcreem..a little dab will do ya .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6F4GtyRfto

Got my L2T/L2P "Twins Premium" today.

The new L2P's knurling is slightly more aggressive, the recessed boot is smaller and the finish is a duller matte than my previous L2Ps.

Still getting used the the L2T's forward clicky - I might change it out but I'm going to give it a chance for a while first. I also got my bosses 980L and another UF XM-L drop-in for me.

Here are the new UF XM-L amps in the L2T with an Xtar 18700:

high - 2.70 but it went up to 2.92

medium - .78 and up to .85

low - .14

Full review for the L2T to follow.

Foy