What you got today

Got an Ultrafire C8 Xml from ebay. At first I thought I was scammed. Took the head lens off. Pill was not screwed in properly. It was way out. WTF ??? It is an XM-L. Looks like my KD C8 XML apart from the writing on the side. 2.5A at the tail. SMO reflector. Aluminum Pill. All is good.

Was your C8 from that "special" auction?

NO! I paid a proper price for mine. $22.00. From Perotan

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/UltraFire-C8T6-1300Lm-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-/320756134691?pt=AU_Sport_Camping_Hiking_Lamps_Torches&hash=item4aae8e3

May be a copy, still a good light. But for $3 more you can the the 3 mode from MF. Better looking pill, no spring

BudgetGadgets freebie keychain light...Not XTAR like pictured, but some cheaper inferior model :(

EDIT: this is what I was expecting

http://www.budgetgadgets.com/22000mcd-ultra-bright-keychain-flashlight-light-switch-onoff-p-2695.html

This is what I got

They are the 40c ones. I got a real one!

Aww, I ordered from light hound to get their free one, BJ also includes one with every order. Find an excuse to order from them.

You can buy them from dx too. Tried to buy some with my points but I think dx stuffed up the order but charged me for them anyway. (why did I go back..)

I got some of the new Trustfire flame 18350s. I also got some Ultrafire 18350s they are charging now and I will be posting discharge results later today to compare both cells.

Nice, looking to see those discharges.

Have you mailed them and asked why these were sent?

Today I got from Manafont a 3-mode (H-L-Strobe) P60 dropin (which has scratches in emitter...). I´m going to change a 1,4 or 2,8 driver in it, then put it in some future host...

Nah, too much trouble for freebie... and I'm never gonna order anything from there anyway :D

A new B3 stainless steel bezel for my L2M

I got my C8 from ebay and it's an XR-E..filed proper action..light has already been sold to my co-worker who loved it..it's a decent light with a really tight beam..also got my manafont ultrafire 3 mode drop-in that has a hard time changing modes properly..works decent enough though..got 2 3000mah trustfires from manafont as well..came properly charged at around 3.9v..good day for mailbox action lol

I got a Ultrafire C8 XM-L off of ebay at a good price, too. Super great deal and a supre bright light.

Thanks for it being Columbus Day and no mail being delivered, I got a three-fer and got a some long awaited packages.

Manafont

First time ordering from them and extremely happy. Ordered on 9/26 and received it on 10/11.Received:

• Ultrafire M2 as my EDC
  • Two (2) Trustfire Blues,
  • Ultrafire WF-139 charger

4Sevens

What a great company two work with. Great communication, great products.

• 4Sevens Quark X 1232 (TOTAL RIGHTEOUS LIGHT!!!!)
  • Ten (10) 4Sevens CR-123A Primaries

Deal Extreme

• Ten (10) LED Keychain Flashlight White 22000mcd (10 for 10 working!!!)

Great haul... have to stop....

A couple of 17mm 4x7135 drivers; one destined for my Trustfire USA168. Roll on the weekend.....

I got 4 nice lights and a drop in from another BLF member at a great price .

Keygo KE5

2 trustfire tr-c2's (502) clone with K.D. 5 mode xml's

Ultrafire 980L

and afree drop in too ..

thanks innerlight...great lights

got some sunglasses and bumpers/cases for iphone from dx (ordered 20.9., sent 24.9.) but still no cqg s1 which was sent 20.9.

i got the crosman c11 tacticle for pest control, didnt want to touch off the .22s in the house. stupid rat trap caught the intruder before i could pop him

for the price, i think it was 48 plus tax at walmart, im happy. comes with a 4 rail slide, a fake suppressor, and a laser sight. the suppressor unscrews, but the barrel extension does not. need to get a spare scope ring and mount a torch to it now

18 shot auto loader, co2 powered, shoots only bbs...

i wanted a pellet pistol, but would have been more for the gun alone, plus the cost of the laser sight... and i needed it now. i coulda shot that rat bastard twice, but like i said didnt wanna touch off the .22s in the house

“didnt wanna touch off the .22s in the house” When I get home, this is my new tag line. LOL