What you got today

I got my free keychain fauxton light from Budget Gadgets and the $5.62 502B with battery and charger from DD.

I ordered the free light from BG on the 18th, it shipped on the 19th, and it arrived today. Just like the one from Xtar with the pcb driver in it. Very nice.

The 502b from DD is an Ultrafire WF-502b and a nice example as far as the shell. The single-mode driver is the real disappointment and regardless of battery installed it only pulls 400mA. The LED is supposed to be an R2 and it probably is based on what others have received. Charger is the usual $5 fare and the battery is an unprotected Ultrafire. For just over $5 I can't complain about the deal and will make use of most of the package.

A bad cold :(

A bad cold :(

Get well soon Don!

I got unbranded EZ AA: Nice little light, happy with that.

And two noname zoomies from ebay. Other is kind of cool and the other just POS. Will write a short review of them soon..

Today I got my new work laptop! WOOT!!!

Dell Precision M4600

• Intel Core i7 quad-core
  • 8GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM
  • nVidia Quadro 2000M w/2GB DDR3 RAM
  • 500GB hdd SATA3
  • 750GB hdd SATA3
  • Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
  • 15.6" 1920x1080 display

should have gotten my sc600..it's sitting in customs right now and I guess no one wanted to process it..been there since wednesday.. :(

this week -

b&d flex 360

24" x 12" sheet of orange reflective adhesive backed vinyl

la crosse bc 700 - very nice, has already salvaged some tired NiMH AAs w/ its automatic refresh (cycles until no further increase in capacity) - and identified several cells ready for the recycle bin (shows discharge/charge mah for each individual cell)

s68 clone from 365digital (ebay) - awesome for <$7 - i forget who posted, about them but thanks

and 36 panasonic AA 1600mah NiMH for FREE! (harvested from radio battery packs, each cell reads over 1.2V, and I haven't even started cycling them yet!!)

2x autozone cheapie AA lights

and today I got - I f#$%ing registered mail card...so I have to wonder what I got until NEXT SATURDAY because I'm out of town all week - aghhh

I got the Ganzo g704 and the Enlan EL04 knives. These are something that i didn't need, but I wanted them after reading up on them here. They are high quality, and out of the two, I think the Ganzo is the better product overall. The Enlan, has a better looking handle, but somehow the Ganzo seems more refined overall. The smoothness of the blade deployment sets the Ganzo g704 apart from the Enlan el04. Don't get me wrong, they are both nice knives, but the ganzo, even though it is more utilitarian looking, seems to have been purposefully designed as such, and I like that. These are both very solid knives, no creaks or wobbles in the handles or blade hinge. The ganzo's clip is much sturdier than the enlan's. The enlan's clip has some movement at its attachment point, and I am convinced this is because the attachment surface on the El04 is not flat but rolling and textured. But I can fix this with a dab of epoxy, then the problem will be solved.

It took 14 days from order to delivery. (Hong Kong Post)

Two zoomies from Manafont.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/small-sun-zya607-cree-q5-260lumen-3mode-floodtothrow-glass-optics-led-flashlight-black-18650-p-8462

Not very bright, definetely not 260 lumen, probably about 120 would be more correct. It has no memory mode, each time i switch it back on it goes to the next mode. The led color is much too blue.

The side switch is very nice, and the zoomring works fine. I will modify this with another driver and a led with a nicer color. But then it is'nt a low-butget flashlight anymore...

And this http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/small-sun-zya607-cree-q5-260lumen-3mode-floodtothrow-glass-optics-led-flashlight-black-18650-p-8462 is about 120 lumen on a 14500 and maybe 80 on AA alkaline or nimh. It has the same led-color as the other one, but there is memory mode. The zoomring does not work very well, i had to use too much force to turn it from flood to throw (took it apart and greased it, it is better now). I am not going to modify this, i will probably give it away someday...

I have this one http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-floodto-throwing-zooming-cree-q5-flashlight-aa14500black-p-7586 for a couple of months and it is MUCH better than the flashlights i got today. No more Small Sun flashlights for me...

TR-1200 (3-cell, Q5X5) TrustFire.

Nice tint!

Beats-the-hell out of my FryRay 818 purple tint, underdriven POS, which was DOA, and will be given to some unsuspecting recipient for the holidays (fixed, of course).

Thank you. I feel better now.

Zlt SC600 came today..still playing with it..what a nice light..

Today a received a yellow envelope full of disappointment from China again, REALLY.

Thank You so much LCKLED store for continuing in this traditional run of bad luck I have been on.

I ordered on 11/20/2011:

3 XML U2 1A tint emitters, got them today.

1 XPG R5 1A tint emitter, got nothing.

1 C8 brass pill, received 2 P-60 pills (with no reflectors or springs).

got the tiny deal SRM 704

What I got today is a Trustfire Z1 from DD that 90 degree angle light plan to use it for night snow blower operation. I also got a Sanrenmu t21 "volcano grip" with the web cutter and can opener from great wall outdoors. I plan to either EDC it or keep it in the car.

OMG is it really... wait....... yes the spell has been broken by my favorite vendor I got a correctly filled order from Manafont. Two 18650 powered flashlight/USB charging devices and a couple more 18350 Flames.

I bet the office courier managed to deliver it to you in under a minute too............

Yeah funny how he only ever buys from bluespam.com

Yesterday I got a new laser sight for my XD9. Smallest one I've seen and fits perfectly on my gun. Price was right at roughly $16 shipped! It has a lower rail to attach another accessory below it but I moved it as it wouldn't fit into my shoulder rig with it on.

Sweet! Is that a Picatinny rail?