What you got today

Sure is!

Gratuitous product link

Wishlisted. :)

Thank you very much!

I got a couple of L2s today. One was the old style grey. I forgot what a nice light that is. SF sales was supposed to send me a free diffusion filter but that was missing from the package. I was looking forward to checking that item out.

+1, mine arrived today, I forgot I ordered it. Very nice knife, Im really impressed with it.

I got my Jetbeam BC20 from Andy at a great price. I really like it. Nice and compact little light that is pretty bright.

Got the Coast "free light" again. how many time can we get this? Anybody else got more than one or two or more? so far I got two. Nice presentation for a keychain light.

I got the Bee L-06 two tone (black-red G10) from Exduct. Very pretty knife well made and super smooth opening for fast blade deployment, build is good and blade in centered in the frame dead nuts. Best of all the cheaper China post delivery was only 14 days.

http://www.exduct.com/Special-Limited-Products/SP-L06-BEE-Pocket-Knife.html

Got my dqg tiny aa.

I got one of these new, brighter (1W vs 0.5W) taillights for the new commuter bike so I don't have to remember to switch my PBSF from the road bike. HOLY MOLY THIS IS BRIGHT! Compared to my original (not the new Turbo) PBSF. The flashing modes have pretty high rate of flashing. You don't want to look directly into this light at arms length.

I got this a few days ago, This thing is awesome. It will heat for over 12 hours on a single fill, which is maybe 20-30ml of Zippo lighter fluid. It heats using a catalytic process. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zippo-Deluxe-Hand-Warmer-Chrome-Low-Shipping-40182-/270873895044?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1157a084 Of course, there are videos of it on youtube if you look for them. Best $14 I've spent in a while.

Some more keyring lights, an HS-801 R2 pill plus a Tank007 E09.

Very, very impressed by the E09. Hardly any bigger than an ITP A3. About 8-9 full turns on the twistie and you only need just over a quarter turn to turn it off or to switch modes, so no chance of losing the head. Three modes H-M-L with memory, no disco modes.

Not quite as bright as a Tank 703 on either Alkalines or 10440 however quite a bit smaller. Beam transitions nicely/smoothly from hotspot to spill. The low is spot on at the same brightness as a button cell keyring light. Tint is marginally on the warm side of neutral.

A version of this light scaled up to AA would be the perfect keyring EDC IMHO. But for now I'd say this is as close to perfect as it currently gets.

I just got another Solarforce L2p to go with my blue one. I also got another 5-mode warm UF drop-in from Manafont so that will also match my blue L2p.

This light is golden.

As you can see, the tail piece's color doesn't match the rest of the light on the gold L2p. Oh well, I like it anyways.

Hmm, I have not seen one of these before. I must resist ordering one.

I got my Crelant 7G5 today.

That hand warmer is very cool and it would be very useful up here in the great white north. My question is des it make your hands and pocket smell like lighter fluid?

No, at least not permenantly. It smells like Zippo fluid while your near it, either if it's burning or it's out. But I do not notice any smell lingering in my clothing once i remove it. I am using the genuine Zippo premium fuel, it's not too bad, the smell is fairly light.

Saw a large parcel at my front door. For a very very brief moment I thought it might be the youwantled package.( which would be a miracle considering it was never sent) Nah- it was a Red 2d leg mag sent by Chicago X. Arrived in perfect condition. I laughed as it was wrapped in a part of a Corona- Extra beer box and then a padded bag.

thanks again Chicago X

EL01D

Busy day today...

Crelant 7G5

Jetbeam BC10

Sunwayman V10R XML

Solarforce Ace L2T body

Very sweet instant collection! Wish they were all mine!