Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

I’m with you on this, Pulsar. Never cared for penlights but these are pretty hot. A lot of light in a tiny package. I was tempted at $50 but for $35 I almost can’t resist. If they get it in the burnt orange color I don’t think I can avoiding getting it. :wink:

burnt orange would be cool

the burnt orange would be nice to see on there too. fortunately, me and my fiance are trying to make a life change and i need to lay off the frivolous spending for some time. i will be buying up some parts to finish a few existing lights i have… but i got to try like hell not to do anymore significant purchases related to my hobbies for a little while

+1. I start a product request yesterday and get today the info, that they have problems to open the hobbyking link I sent. I send another one and it is great, that I get a response. This shows, that someone takes a look at the request. Hope to show a solderingstation here in the thread in a 3-4 weeks.

I have to say I’m very encouraged by FastTech. So far I’ve only had one order with them, but processing was quick and shipping time reasonable. And the product selection is growing rather rapidly, with FT now carrying a lot of really appealing merchandise. Of course, the prices are probably the most attractive thing… but even if I could get something a couple dollars less somewhere else, I’d still buy from FT.

Two new flashlights:

Sunwayman M11R , XM-L U2 6-Mode 230-Lumen Magnetic Control Flashlight 1*CR23A / 1*RCR123A / 1*16340.Colors: Black, sand, primary

FT listed price: My link $52,39 (don't forget BLF). A great review of selfbuilt - I like his reviews. Non aff-link

Jetbeam DDR26, XM-L2 4-Mode (hidden strobe) 1000-Lumen, display function, the users can see the mode and remaining power clearly at any time, can be charged directly

FT listed price: My link $73,97 (don't forget BLF). A nice review of gopajti. Non aff-link

Would be keen to hear of your comments on this light after you get it and use it, Nightbird95

Very purdy. Love the sand finish.

Still more tempted by the V11R or RRT01 because they have lower lows via infinite variability. The m11r has set modes selected by control ring.

Now, the TrustFire TF-R2...

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10004449/1340200-118650-trustfire-tf-r2-cree-xr-e-q5-wc-230lm-5-mod

...https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1094

Said to take P60 pills...

Fantastic! Fasttech rocks!

Now the Jetbeam PA40 , for AA fans.

Now they also listed some USB Mobile Power Pack Battery Charger. They have some with 2 and with 4x 18650 or empty hosts (for 2, 3, 4 or 6x 18650. They have different prices, because some have more features (like output 1A and 2,1A) and it based on the built in batteries (Sanyo 2600, Panasonic 3100 / 3400). The 2x 18650 are also available in gold.

There is also one type with two LED - available in black and gold (looks like cheap generic LEDs, but isn't this a thing for a modder ).

FT listed price range: My link $12,99 - 46,80 (to choose the one you want, use the drop down menu on the page) , non aff-link

Is that what Jasmine was talking about? Imagine these with Cree LEDs and better Design (more focused on the flashlight function, knurling/texture for heat dissipation) :bigsmile: I would definately get one

Just received this from FT, Thank you Chloe!!
It’s bigger than I thought but under 3 inch blade. And you can flick it open with just a little wrist action.

Finally found my EDC…

I’d tighten it up if I were you.

If you can flick it open with one hand then you could fall foul of a selective reading of the offensive weapons act ‘(b) any knife which has a blade which is released from the handle or sheath thereof by the force of gravity or the application of centrifugal force’.

You shouldn’t be liable for prosecution as the knife doesn’t lock, so doesn’t meet all the definitions of a ‘gravity knife’, but I could see it causing trouble if seen to be opened one-handed in public.

FastTech just listed the Trustfire TF-R2 for only $24.24. Best price I've heard of for one and tough to find in the first place. For those of you who don't know, the TF-R2 is possibly the only light available that takes a p60 pill directly by it threading into the head for maximum thermal efficiency. If you've wanted on now is your chance.

They also added the Jetbeam PA40 for $52.15, even less if you use a discount code.

And also added the Sunwayman M11R in natural HAIII anodizing for $52.39

From the reviews I’ve seen, the V11R doesn’t go as low as the RRT01 does. However, it still goes down pretty far, and selfbuilt measured its minimum output at around 0.02lm to 0.09lm depending on battery type. I find that 0.06lm is enough for me to see all the way across a 10m long room at night, while the RRT01 basically ramps up from zero so its lowest mode is barely perceptible even with the light shining directly into my eye from 1cm away in a pitch black room.

Both offer great firefly modes, but if you want the lowest lows, the RRT01 can’t be beat. It also has the simplest UI (control ring only). But if you want a rear forward-clicky for momentary signalling, a stiffer control ring, an AA extender, or a clip-on clip, the V11R is better. It can be a little awkward flipping the V11R around all the time during one-handed use though, since it requires using the button.

Another awesome service FastTech !

I requested for those three and six cells Ruinovo box five days ago, since they really got it, added both to my shopping cart, but I’ll wait for a day or two before checkout, see if they also carry the LED light variation :smiley:

That’d be pretty sweet moded with a couple XM-L or XP-G2 emitters! :stuck_out_tongue: