Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

lots more e-cig stuff again (theres a surprise) … kamry are crap btw… get a vamo v2 :wink:

in my opinion, some of it is pretty tasty

i have been vaping mint and apple recently…. mmm quite nice. however some juices are an “aquired taste” to say the least. buy hey, taste is subjective, what some people will like others will think it tastes like poo-poo.

do bumbles really bounce?

im a bumblebee, i only bounce when i fly flat-out into car windscreens etc… lol

:slight_smile:

Hello,
often I try to made this thread well-arranged, because it should be a deal thread not speaking about different flavours. If you want to speak about, please open a new thread. Could you please delete the last posts, thank you

You want to copy FT to BLF? I do not have to browse FT anymore.

I’ve been wanting to try the mint but this last batch of arrivals has me eyeing up that Rum flavor. Sounds like it could be really tasty!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10004395/1387908-hangsen-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes-10ml

WTH does "Vitamin A" flavored ejuice tast like?? Carrots? The honey flavor sounds like it might have potential.

i have 24mg honey in my cart waiting for my next order

This is one of my favorite threads on BLF. I get news about new products hand-picked by people who know a lot about lights, and I get some quick thoughts / comments about many of them without having to slog through a full review or monitor the full thread list looking for details. I don’t really have time to watch every new thread, but the short discussions here are very helpful. It takes just a few minutes per day, as compared to the hours and hours I’ve spent while trying to keep up with the full thread list.

If we didn’t allow any discussions here, I wouldn’t find this thread nearly as useful. I’m a little confused about why we’re trying to prevent people from talking on a forum. Isn’t that what it’s for?

+1

with todays releases ,at least you should be able to hear your door-bell whilst “vaping” :slight_smile:

And find your car keys too! :)

-Garry

FF K2 maybe, probably, as for the rest, I wouldn’t get my hopes too high…

I requested today remote switch for bike lights, many bike lights use identical remote switch and almost all that don’t have remote, can be easily modified to work with one but noone sells only this remote switch!

Li-Po users might like some of these fireproof bags for added peace of mind:

The fireproof bag is also avialable in many other shops. You can buy it for $5,20 on Aliexpress in the same size (you need a credit card, Paypal can not be used on Aliexpress). The smaller one is cheaper. You can get also colored bags for $1 more.

We have only a few products with LED in the last days. Fasttech sell some flexible keyboard / reading lights, but this is should be the best of all.
The first has a clip and a cable (110cm) with USB, many others do not have a cable. With the cable you can use it in more different ways. BLF coupon do not work: $6,84. My link - non aff-link

Another thing, which could be useful for soldering small things: 9892A-II Eye Glasses Style 20mm 20X Loupe / Magnifier with LED Illumination black powered by 2*CR1620. BLF coupon do not work: $6,13 - not the best price in teh internet. My link - non aff-link

Not the best price. Chloe has hers from ebay (cheaper - found it on ebay for $4,48). Everybuying has it for $4,42 (maybe you have some coupons to save some more)

After flashaholics and e-smokers new products for cycling are avialable, for example this:

A leg pants band for cycling, 30cm*3.5cm for $0,99 My Link, non aff-link or the rocket style aluminum alloy bike tyre valve cap (2-Pack) (available in blue, red, black, silver) for $1,10 My link - non-aff-link.

Ahh, I have some of these glasses already! They are honestly not that good (and can be found cheaper on Ebay). Also, the lights can only be moved horizontally.

I am still looking for a good quality 20x loupe; something like the 30mm WLXY 10x that FastTech sells would be nice.

I have a version of this one that I like. It has a nice glass lens and the LED light works good. It can be operated with the light on or off. Mine was from DX and is marked 45x (more like 20x tops).

The problem with 20X dual eye-mounted loupes is that they’re basically just jewelers loupes, and thus won’t let you see any farther than a few millimeters away. Not nearly far enough for stereo vision to work.

I’ve been looking for something more like a dentist or surgeon would use, only without paying ~$1k for it… something which can provide magnified stereo vision from about 20cm to 60cm away. Haven’t found anything particularly good yet though. :frowning: