$30 SRK. It can be done at wallbuys.

I just got off the phone with a paypal representative. They confirm that the seller can refund my money while my disputes are in progress. Several of my orders were broken up into several packages and many did not arrived from the 12/24/12 Wallbuys sale. Cherry tells me that she can not refund my money while the disputes are open and that I should cancel my paypal disputes (which is BS). The paypal representative told me that if I canceled them, I would lose any purchase protection that paypal offered. I will let this run its course until paypal makes the decision to refund my money. I think Wallbuys is waiting to see if my packages miraculously arrive before the dispute expires and paypal takes the money back from them.

Plain and simply, Walbuys lies. If the situation were reversed however, Id probably do the same thing. I have seen packages arrive from china post 3 months after they were shipped.

My best advice: If there is a problem with your order, open a paypal dispute before 45 days after your order creation or you will be out of luck. The process is easy but requires your continued attention.

Paypal dispute policy link”:PayPal Help Center - Personal | PayPal US

Paypal phone number: 402-935-7733

Yes they can. I recently got a refund from a seller while the item was in dispute via PP (the item never hit the postal service tracking computer - seller maintained the postal service lost it). After I got the refund, I closed the dispute and reordered it from the same person immediately. 2nd shipment took a long time to leave its origin country, but arrived quickly once it did - and it is a favorite item after all the delays and trouble.

Dont you get tired of writing that story 3 times each day?
I sure know I started to get annoyed by it after I had spent time reading it the 3rd time…

96% of buyers are probably happy. 4% had issues. 2%+ of those seems to have been sorted out. The last 2 percent will probably never be sorted out, or the issue will be fixed through paypal. You also have to consider that the issue could be HK post or local post. But if you are not happy please respect other people on this forum. You are wasting other peoples free time by posting your complaints all over the place… All the time… again and again and again…
Even after many forum members have expressed that they are tired of the stories. We heard you the first 5 times… No need to complain about it again and again and again and again……
You start to remind me about the bad guy in this clip…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y (skip to 3.40 if you want the shorter story. This is how your story starts to feel for me, and probably for many others if you continue… It just pops up again, and again and again…… …. …. …

We have heard about your case now. Some probably 10 times, I have lost count… Maybe I should just pay your 10$ or whatever so that I do not have see many threads getting ruined by your complaining all over the place…
Deal with Paypal if you dont get through with wallbuys. Please dont waste my time and a bunch of other peoples time with your same story over and over again. Have some respect for other people.
Im perfectly fine with Flashpilots post above here. Its just, I and most have probably heard YOUR story waaay too many times… Please, just “lay down the spoon” and deal with them directly or with Paypal…
Sorry, I had to vent…

Where did you pull off those numbers from?

Is it now post offices? Last I heard it was the logistics company.

He’s only responding to others repeating the same …again and again and again…

[18sixfifty]:
Well you are free to talk about your deals, but at the same time so are the people who didn’t.

*In my *paypal*case a refund was not possible.*Maybe on some you can and others you can not but in my case a refund was not possible, I tried numerous times, the payment was completely locked. I just went through this a couple of months ago, I have no reason to make this up. Maybe different cases are handled differently. I know for a fact that on my case a refund was not possible during the dispute.

blf members who doesn’t have one, and i want one. wtf is the price? is it too much too ask to know how much something costs without jumping through hoops?

What was the topic of this thread again? Oh, that's right-the Wallbuys SkyRay King! :)

-Garry

WallBuys did refund your money?

Sorry, last post by me on this topic, I promise. I missed this little tidbit in the original post. So they refunded the money, good.
The flashlight got lost, man. It’s not coming. Or, it might come in a month when someone finds it stuck in a corner somewhere.
This dispute has been resolved, and has been well aired here on BLF. Let’s all just move on.

Back to the $30 SRK posts, please?

Regarding the possibly fake reservations that boosted the numbers, the dollar difference between 150 units and 50 units is $0.74. My guess is that if they do not get responses on 100 or so reservations, they will honour the lower price. Just a guess, but once they issue the PP email they are kind of committed, so people that pay will likely get it.

for sure how much we have to pay to get one?

Cant say 100% for sure because of all the fake orders. Most likely it will be 35,28 which is the price it says when you now schedule it. If it was not for 100+ fakes orders the price would have been 36$.

It was really simple before someone scheduled/placed orders they had no plan of paying for . The price started out at 39$. So if you wanted one for that price (or lower if many people jumped in on the deal) schedule one, if more people buy, the price goes down…

Quantity……1-5 unit…6+ units…50+ units…150+ units
Price /Unit…$39.00……$38.00……$36.00……wholesale

There are is probably 60+ real orders now… But since someone placed the fake orders and “tricked/scammed” the system, the system now have wholesale price when scheduling.
Wallbuys will probably honor the current price that many people have scheduled at…
Time will tell when they send out the payment link to those who have scheduled.

Mine was about that same time frame. Nothing stops a seller from sending a refund outside of the disputed funds. Once they show PP they’ve refunded buyer, they can retrieve funds from PP.

If any seller can do it, then it is doable by a seller who wants to do so.

As far as topic goes, perhaps $30 isn’t going to happen any more than a refund from a seller who isn’t ready to do so?

the orders that were never intended to be actual purchases kind of goofed things up. $35 and change is not a real special deal though, they are readily available for only a few dollars more than that, and i think it is safe to say they will continue to go down in price.

Just to even this up, as a uk ebay seller since 2000 I have had this refund locked issue several times. To be clear in some cases the automated click here to refund option is simply not available once the dispute is open…. It’s stupid but true. People never believe me (you) but it does happen I can assure you. Maybe it is country or transaction specific but getting an upset buyer to close the dispute so you can issue the refund is very very hard, as witnessed by your attitude.

PayPal can be a pita :frowning:

Anyway, I’m in, first buy from here so we will see what the postman brings in 30 days…

If I sent you a refund outside of the disputed transaction, then when you dispute the dispute you would get a double refund automatically. I would not refund you like that, ever, that is a dangerous option for the seller.

Thank you, that is exactly what happened to me. Here is the whole story. Someone sent me money by mistake, around $100, he bought something on ebay and sent the money to me, I had no ebay auctions going, had sold this individual some lights about 2 years before this, got an email from him saying what happened, looked in my paypal account and saw the money, tried to refund the money but could not because as soon as he sent the money he filed a dispute, tried emailing paypal to no avail, after the dispute period was over the money was credited back to him, I never got anything out of my account.

Now here is how screwed up paypal is, I am going to round out the numbers, when the money was sent to me they took out their fee of $5.00, when they refunded his money to him my account then only had $95.00, they charged my credit card for the $5.00 and did it as a cash advance and my credit card company charged me $10.00 for the cash advance, so it cost me $15.00 for his mistake. He did end up paying the $5.00 and my credit card did take off the cash advance fee but I probably wasted a couple of hours of my time on the phone trying to get this cleared up. Paypal along with Ebay is nothing but a monopoly and the customer service from both is horrible if you ever have a real problem.

First, in the example above the dispute is already open - hence the lock I’ll take your word about.

Next, for anyone still disputing after a refund, PP has to finalize the dispute before anything happens to money. The whole purpose of the dispute process is for both parties to provide proof to PP before their decision about funds. Since a refund would be proof, PP would have cause to deny the dispute (as they would when proof is submitted showing the registered shipment was received by buyer).

Then, if the dispute isn’t closed and the seller provides their proof to PP, PP finds for the seller and does not create a double refund.

Finally, a dispute of a dispute still brings in the refund and other evidence submitted by the seller. So PP would find the original dispute was settled appropriately.

As both parties still have protection with PP as mediator, this is infinitely more fair than the example above where the seller is asking for the dispute to be closed before receiving product or compensation, where the buyer may actually or potentially lose protection from PP.

Just because you wouldn’t do it as a seller, doesn’t mean another reasonable seller who understands these steps will not. So again, if one seller can do it, then all may do so as well - or not. Rational or not, how does your fear of the PP dispute resolution process get us to a $30 SRK?

+1 :slight_smile:

Do you know the total number of people whose orders not shipped? What percentage is the “a few” complainers out of the total number of not shipped?

This post of yours is the first one “moaning” about the “complaints” in this thread. Wonder if your very own words applies to you here:

‘Why does every WB thread have to be invaded by a few people complaining and moaning about “complaining and moaning about” whatever?’

How about you let the complainers talk about their legitimate complaints and you “go on with your life for cryin’ out loud.” ?

I don’t know the answer, wouldn’t know how to get the answer, wouldn’t care to know the answer, nor is it a relevant question. My point is that EVERY WallBuys post (check them out for yourself) usually devolves into the same individuals blathering on about pretty much the same complaints they complained about the first, second, third and fourth time they complained…and so on and so on. It is unnecessary, repetitive and quite tiresome. It also has the nasty side affect of motivating individuals like yourself to post in threads in which you lack perspective. Perspective that comes when you have read all relevant posts, and realize that the person complaining about WallBuys in this thread received a REFUND…and is STILL complaining. Some people are never satisfied.

To which I say…so what? But I like infinite regression as much as the next guy…so I’ll have a go:

And your post is the first one “moaning” about the moaning about the complaints in this thread. Fun…huh?

And who are you exactly to determine what a legitimate complaint is? I must of missed the memo that made you the BLF’s Sheriff of Legitimate Complaints.

Look…I have no qualms with someone complaining. The point is the sheer volume of complaints from the SAME people.