Sipik68 Clone $2.50 US??? (shipping included)

If you look on their store site you will see that they have them for sale in US dollars as well. $2.72+$3.88 or $660 each.

5.01 for two here. I wonder what we’ll get

I purchased 4 of them for 10.01, now wait and see.

For checking foreign currencies, I would recommend this:

i’d like to be scammed… but they don’t ship to germany… :_( i hope somebody posts a picture of cats at least

It is really strange that they can have it that much cheaper for US buyers compared to everywhere else…
Typically when products are really cheap like that, shipping is a bit high…

Any guesses what we’ll get if we don’t get lights?

you have double protection: ebay + paypal, so i wouldn’t worry at all. Just remember to claim (hopefully you won’t need to do it) before 45 days.

My guess is that they made a small mistake in their currency calculation. However, they are probably still breaking even especially on multiple orders. I actually assume they will send the flashlights. They have sold tens of thousands of items on e-bay. They are also a fairly large seller on ali-baba express.

As for shipping to the US being cheaper, it’s way cheaper for China to ship to the US and especially for E-bay items. The post office, e-bay and China actually have an arrangement called e-packages. They pay a bulk price for everything they ship combined instead of on individual packages. So if each package is a pound and they send 2,000 of them they pay the same rate as if they shipped a single one ton package. That isn’t exactly how it works but it’s something like that. They can actually ship some small packages cheaper from Hong Kong to Northern Michigan than I can ship from Northern Michigan to Ohio.

Just an interesting side note. The USPS has the authority to enter into trade agreements with other nations. Almost as if they are part of congress. So keep in mind that cheap shipping from China to the US is funded in part by the USPS itself. So China gets cheap shipping and US shippers have to pay extra to make up for it. (It’s one of the reasons I stopped selling on e-bay after 7 years of making my living that way)

That sucks, specially that last part :~

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thanks Scaru, but….(there’s always a but): everytime i’ve seen that gif, someone (e.g.:my gf) says something including the words “oh my gosh how cute is that” and when i point out that first the mom is using her baby as a eyeshade and then as a pillow she manages to make me feel like a monster.
THANK YOU SCARU FOR BRINGING THAT THING BACK ON

Mine came out to 2.50.. Nice deal

they get 2.51% for exchange of currency which is nice work if you can get it :P

Wow. That's less than the Eneloop AA battery that would take to power it.

Someone is overpaying for eneloops. ;) I get them for 2 bucks a piece at CostCo.

duraloops are 1.25 ~1.50 all over ebay ...day in and day out ...

not just when someone like costco has them on sale

speaking of which did everyone miss this sale or just me ??

I have no costco anyway ...I just don't remember this ?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1253469/

Not all of us can be a high roller like you and afford a Costco membership.

Anyway, I'm talking about the current price on Amazon, which hovers around $10 for a four pack.

The last time I personally bought Eneloops, I think I paid $9 for four shipped. It's been a while.

Isn’t anybody using 14500?

YEP !

The OP showed over 300 sold earlier today. It’s now over 750.

I wouldn’t doubt if BLF is driving some of those sales, through members and non-members.