IS Promotions: Rayus C01 / PT10 Series Intro [8/28]

Of the three Zebralighs, or between the two Wizard Pros? In my opinion it really depends on the setting of your hike, if you're in a heavily wooded area I would go for the floodier version and use the regular one for a more open hike. No reported delays on Zebralights, they are infamously hard to contact though, we'll ping them to see if they have a response for us. Scheduled shipping to dealers is next week.

Fixed the promo code. Thanks for the tip.

On a side note, we have a non-mainstream Labor Day sale going on. If you were signed up for our newsletter you should have received a more "private" coupon code and tips on deals. We'll be sending out another reminder in case you missed out on the first one. You can subscribe to our newsletter in a box on the left-hand side of our website.

I meant between the Wizards. I have a camping trip coming up towards the end of September, and would like to have a decently powered headlamp along for the trip. While I'd like to buy all versions, my budget will not permit that :p

I would rather go with a Zebralight, but my concern given past orders, is that I won't see the light until long after the trip.

Edit: Subscribed.

Edit 2: Will you stocking the clips for the Zebralight headlamps?

i got my srt 7 yesterday

holy cow talk about fast shipping!

Might be worthwhile bit of information for some of you guys out there.

Based on what is listed by zebralight, the H600w MK II has exactly the same beam characteristics (80 degree spill, 12 degree hot spot) as an SC52. So anyone who owns an SC52 can get a clear idea of the kind of lighting they will get with this headlamp.

Illumination Supply is awesome. I hope you guys don’t mind my sometimes multiple-times-a-week orders, every time I visit the site I just find too much cool new stuff I must have! :bigsmile:

In Stock and shipping!
Coupon Code: Illumination

Sunwayman C21C 830 Lumens XM-L2 + 98 Lumens Red XP-E P2 ( 1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123A )

Sunwayman T45C 980 Lumens XM-L2 ( 2 x 18650 / 4 x CR123A )

The Sunwayman C21C is a unique light with a XM-L2 as the main LED driven to a max of 830 lumens and a Red XP-E P2 side LED with a max output of 98 lumens. Standing slightly over 4 inches high (136mm) and with a bezel diameter of nearly 1 inch (27 mm) the C21C is definitely pocketable. The Red LED produces an even beam of very usable and bright red light. (However, it would likely have to be used on low to preserve night vision as opposed to it's higher levels.)

The Sunwayman T45C is a single side switch light with a built-in battery holder that removes the need to insert batteries into a separate battery carrier. With a bezel diameter of 41 mm, the T45C is slightly wider than the popular D40A. Turbo lasts 5 minutes before stepdown compared to 3 minutes on the D40A, and the moonlight mode is 20 lumens vs. 30 lumens.

Thank you IS, for super-fast shipping on the LED last week! :party:

The C21C is really really small. I'm surprised.

Received my Wizard pro v1.5 :bigsmile: Very nice light.
Thanks for the great service :slight_smile:

Ordered the Wizard pro wide, and Sunwayman C21C... can't wait to try them out.

looking at the wizard pro - will you carry the warm version soon? also do longer 18650 cells fit? (70mm)

I am using one of these at the moment and it fits perfectly Test of EnerPower+ 18650 2900mAh 3C (Blue)

Unfortunately the longest battery we have to test is the Redilast 3400 which is approximately 69mm this one fits just fine. I don't believe an additional 1mm will be over the limit.

I am currently looking into the availability of the Wizard Pro Warm Edition.

cool - i will most likely hold out for the “warm” model then :slight_smile:

thanks for the quick response

edit: just saw they are 5500k - thats a pretty good tint - not to cool, not too warm…… i wonder what warm model will be (4000?)

decisions, decisions lol.

Midweek Update!

Nitecore P15, P16, MT21A, are all in stock and shipping now!

The Nitecore P15 is a XP-G2 powered 430 lumens thrower rated at 19,321CD with a throw distance up to 278 meters. Powered by a single 18650 or 2 x CR123As, the P15 sports Nitecore's new and improved rubber side switch with low battery and voltage indicator.

The Nitecore P16 is the slightly older brother of the P15 with a XM-L2 LED outputting up to 960 lumens with a peak beam intensity of 20,900CD and 289 meter throw. With a very similar form factor and identical dimensions to the P15, the P16 takes a single 18650 or 2 x CR123As.

The Nitecore MT21A is a great little dual AA powered pocket thrower with a peak beam intensity of 10,000CD and up to 200 meter throw distance. Sporting a XP-E2 with a maximum output of 260 lumens, the MT21A boasts a 50 hour runtime at the 15 lumens low level, and 2 hours at the 260 lumens max level.

Other news:

Zebralight H600FWMKII, H600WMKII, H602W partial shipment should be heading out to us and arriving by next week.

We'll be expanding our Armytek lineup to include the new update Barracuda and Predator models and others. Expect us to pick up Wizard Pro Warms soon to.

New Nitecore accessories will be coming in soon to including weapon mounts, bike mounts, more diffuses, and the new NBP52 battery pack for TM models.

Received the Armytek Wizard Pro Wide, and Sunwayman C21C from Illumination Supply yesterday.

The Armytek Wizard Pro Wide has been discussed a lot, so I won't go into it much, except to say it could use two changes;

-Lower low moonlight.

-Recessed and easier to press button. (The button is VERY hard to press.)

Other than that, it's a very solid good light. UI takes a bit of getting used to, but it's not too bad once you figure it out. I have a feeling I will be doing a catch & release with this headlamp... it was my fallback position, and I had hoped Zebralight would have their headlamps out already.

The Sunwayman C21C is by far the more interesting of the two lights. It's deceptively small for a 18650 flashlights. Not quite the size of the Zebralight SC600, but very close.

The Good;

-Build quality is excellent, and finish is HAIII.

-Machining is good, and I can find no flaws/burrs anywhere.

-The Threads are square cut.

-Very interesting design with a lot of potential.

-Red LED is surprisingly bright.

-The light from the Red LED is extremely evenly distributed. You can use this light as a red headlamp!

The Bad;

-This light has - no mode memory if you switch between the white and red LEDs.

(The light will always start on Turbo/High when you switch from one LED to the other.)

-Accidental activation is too easy... button is not recessed, and easy to press. It stands out from the body of the flashlight and will turn on if pressed against a flat surface.

-No Headlamp attachment/strap. This light is for all intents both a flashlight, and a red headlamp.

-No true Low modes, with either LED. 14 lumens of red is surprisingly bright! From the main xml2 LED, on lowest mode, I was also able to read a book from the ceiling bounce. Way way too bright to be considered a true low.

-Red dome is plastic, and I have a feeling it will get scratched up.

What I would absolutely love to see is Sunwayman develop this design somewhat more. Recess the button, maybe add a second button to control the secondary LED. Add mode memory, and most of all, add a headlamp strap & attachment.

In my eyes, these relatively minor changes would result in it being an absolute must have light.

now the next question for me is

armytek wizard warm white wide

or

zebra h600fw mk2

I have the H602W on order... I prefer the zebralight UI, and mode spacing over the Armytek.