4 x 18650

XM-L2 1610 lumens

Magnetic Control

Magnetic charging dock

and much more :P

I like it already :D

Pulsar ;) GB ;)

All In :slight_smile:

I saw this when I was on their site looking at the X60. The question I have about this light is besides having the mag-charging hookups like the X40 and the 4th 18650 cell what other differences are there compared to the K40? I was hoping for something more like a larger reflector……? I love the K40vn I bought as it really is an impressive torch… but I think if I buy another SupBeam I will have a hard time not saving for the X60…. :stuck_out_tongue: Computer upgrades are first however……

This one is interesting if it offers something different. I up have the K40vn and X40vn and love both lights, so I’ll be looking into this light too.

I dont own a multi emitter yet and this one looks nice.

then you want X40 :wink:

Actually it's more of exactly the same...

"Thanks for your interests,K50 has the same size head as 40,max beam 816 meters,max output 1368 lumens.This flashlight uses 4x18650 batteries,own directly charging." - Supbeam.

So it's more of the same, just with a bit more run time, and ability to charge the batteries. Save up for the X60, that looks more promising.

Ok thanks. Yeah extra runtime is no interest to me. I like the charging setup like the X40 I have. But it’s not worth buying another bulkier light just for that.

1368 lumens
816M = 166kcd
XM-L2 U3?

Or maybe they are just driving the LED a bit harder.

I’m in for one as well, looks great! :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how the reflector size compares to the K40 or the TN31?

Edit: Since Supbeam said that the head size is the same as the K40, so I’m assuming the reflector is too.

That’s a beauty, Sirius. :wink: I would love to see its beam shots.

Supbeam could have instead brought into the market a model with single XML2/MTG-2 with 90mm reflector to challenge the Niwalker Vostros at just about 2/3’s of the price.

+1 I would get behind that project!

Let’s get the ball rolling…Mr. Cellguy, you can get it rolling with Supbeam, and I’ll be a supporter.

K40 = 95600cd = 816M
But 95600cd = 618M

They pretend that they made wrong number???

The X40 is somewhat superior to all the larger MTG2 lights, in all areas except tint. I hope they continue the trend of just making things they seem to know, very well. Look at Crelant, they rushed two MTG2 flashlights to market, and they are flops.

+2

+3