MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Why didn’t I think of that 100mm version? Sounds slick. Order the driver.

I see you’re carrying these CUXP / CUXM P60 Drop-in - XM-L2 / Nichia now. I for the life of me can’t solder more than one 7135 on before I butcher the build. Would you consider the option of adding 7135’s in the order option? I picked up a couple of these from Hank. Then put them into L2M’s, shortened the spring. Then used the Solarforce reverse clicky switch the shortest switch I could find to run these set ups off of 18500’s. I want to run them at four amps but destroyed two just trying to add a few chips.

Series those bridges would be on different. And it would take 9.xx V to power em. (Vf x 3)

I like to use a glass lens in front of the optics to protect the polycarbonate from scratches. :wink: Fun huh? :slight_smile:

It almost looks like that bottom right emitter in the picture is on sideways. Can’t be though or it’d be shorting out the star.

Is the off-time memory 17mm Qlite driver compatible with a FET? Meaning does it use or can it be set to use phase correct PWM?

If you’re using off-time then you’re using STAR FW, which can be set for phase correct PWM if desired. Fast PWM can work with the FET, but not with off-time yet (haven’t had time to play with it yet) since for the fast PWM to work with the FET the capacitor has to be relocated which messes up the off-time timing.

Spacers

Tomorrow I am picking up some more triple spacers...in aluminum and copper! I had a lot of requests for the spacers to be made in copper, so I had a few done. The price on them will be $5 for aluminum (same as before) and $11 for copper. The copper alloy used is 110, which has a thermal conductivity of 388 W(mk).

Yeah, baby!

What you show in the photos it is a parallel connection, not series (and you probably run it from 1 cell)

So playing at night with the lights, my MTG-2 in an S3 driven on a Zener modded DD17 from Richard is a really bright wall of light and gets offensively hot, my Cypreus with triple XPLs dedomed, soldered to copper pill and copper heat sink/ spacer and driven by a DD17 is clearly brighter and has a diffuse beam gets hot but can take a full 90 seconds on turbo comfortably- unless it’s already saturated warm or kinda hot then it gets damn hot on turbo, the M6 all tricked out by Richard remains king of the hill in my collection of increasingly ludicrous bright lights.

What next…

What next? I made a flashdark.

What’s that, you say?

Turn it on and it causes darkness. Sucks the light out of what it’s aimed at.

It’s fun to show the thing to people then watch their faces contort as they try to understand what they’re seeing.

There is a trick to it, of course. But it’s a lot of fun during the time it takes people to decide it can’t possibly be real.

Richard sorry if it has been asked before, will you offer a TK61 mod?

Woohoo, thank you Richard!

Richard, is there an estimate for when you’re getting restocked on the Xtar 16340’s? I’m assuming after you complete the move.

Any progress with international ordering automation? I sent through an email/quote request via your online form about a month ago but didn’t get a response. Really hanging for automation !

I’m still wrapping my mind around ToyKeeper with a flashlight in the shower

Now I have to contend with a Flashdark Too?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I already placed an order for some but they are out of stock. Estimate is the first week of September.

I've been working on it behind the scenes but have been running into a few snags. It will really save us a lot of time and frustration on our end as well! We will be rolling it out first for a few countries as a beta, then we will expand as we go.

Just ordered a couple of the MT-G2 in P0 at 5000K, if you have some of the new ones coming you could hold that order and send me the new ones, let me know the difference.

If it’s gonna be a while, I have to replace a damaged one I put in my new Yezl Y3…

At your leisure, no big hurry on this end.

Due to popular demand...

Just picked them up. I don't have time to list them right now, but I'll get them up soon. (orders still won't ship until next week!)

Are there plans to restock on vtc5's and protected Panasonic 3400mah 18650's anytime soon? I'll need more cells in the near future and would rather get them from you if possible. Thanks.