SOLD - Modified Small Sun ZY-T20 - MT-G2 at 9 amps - CONUS ONLY

SOLD, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING

is this Modded SS ZY-T20. See the build thread for all the info on it.

sszy1

sszy2

sszy3

sszy4

It's not perfect by any means, but it's bright as hell. You will want some really good 10-20 amp batteries for it.

Price is $75 Shipped CONUS Only

Payment is PayPal oldlumens (insert the @ sign here) gmail.com

Sorry for the stupid question but I thought why stop now, what modes does it have and does it have same mode memory. Thanks.

not sure if anybody take it yet, so I didn’t send you the paypal yet… but if no one claim it yet… let me know so I can send the paypal :slight_smile:

No love for canadians eh? Didn’t you see our new theme song??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M warning: language

-Jamie M.

You have bought yourself I hope one of the most amazing efforts I have seen put into a light. The build thread had me enthralled all the way from start to finish at how this all came about. Have fun with it. :slight_smile:

texaspyro would be the one to ask that. The program is totally beyond me. I found 10 levels of brightness, then I got into some kind of auto dimming and then some crazy strobe stuff and I had to take the batteries out to clear it. tp has written a novel on how to change the modes, but I can’t get thru the first chapter, so I am hoping the new owner will be able to read it and figure it out.

It really is an awesome driver, I'm just joking about it, but it has a lot of modes and possibilities to tweak it.

texaspyro would be the one to ask that. The program is totally beyond me. I found 10 levels of brightness, then I got into some kind of auto dimming and then some crazy strobe stuff and I had to take the batteries out to clear it. tp has written a novel on how to change the modes, but I can’t get thru the first chapter, so I am hoping the new owner will be able to read it and figure it out.

It really is an awesome driver, I'm just joking about it, but it has a lot of modes and possibilities to tweak it.

It’s yours for sure now! Wink

got the light today … oh holy moly!.. definitely didn’t disappoint at all,
it even brighter than my Crelant 7G10 MT-G2 light… at much lower price to boot woo hoo… :smiley:
Thanks Justin!.. I’m glad I was the first one to grab this light :heart_eyes:

Welcome to the club DayLighter. :slight_smile:

Did you get the instructions for the driver?

yeah I did… I wish it was just simple turn it ON… High-mid-low and firefly mod :slight_smile:
but I like the 9 mode too… almost like ramping style :slight_smile:
but it’s definitely one of the brightest single LED in my collection :bigsmile:

The light is programmable… you can program what modes you want and in what order… RTFM is needed… :wink: