Who needs HD2010 reflectors?

Hi all,

In search for an HD2010 reflector, I have contacted www.easylightbuy.com for replacement reflectors, and Jacky kindly asked me how many I needed. I’m not sure how the deal will work out, but I just wanted to have an idea of who wanted replacement reflectors.

The HD2010 reflectors are not sold separately as far as I know, and many, including myself, have ruined the coating on it, so if you’re interested in a reflector, please post below. I’ll update you guys on the procedure and price.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Edit: Uh oh, she just emailed that she can’t ship them out individually. I guess I’ll have to do the distributing…
I’ll still ask for the prices for 5, 10, and 20 units.

Shipping from my country is relatively cheap, about $3 to anywhere in the world.

Interest list: (Depending on price, of course.)

1x ryansoh3
1x ImA4Wheelr
1x totilde
2x troisanh
2x Tom E
1-2x DBCstm
1-2x scotlarock
1+ BILL G
2x leaftye
1x Blord
2+ zeremefico
4x dbramm22
1x LinusHofmann

I will buy one if the price is right. Thanks for working on this.

Uh oh, she just emailed that she can’t ship them out individually. I guess I’ll have to do the distributing…
I’ll still ask for the prices for 5, 10, and 20 units.

Shipping from my country is relatively cheap, about $3 to anywhere in the world.

You need a consolidated HD2010 thread mate.
Then a consolidated HD2010 deal for the pill/reflector/lens/lens holder etc
Or you could just start building them yourself to sell :stuck_out_tongue:

I might be interested, I have to take a look at the measurements, because it’s not for an hd2010. Tonight I’ll check and tell (well, if the price is low, of course)

Haha, I just have something with the HD2010. It was my first single cell thrower, and I would love to have it back on its feet. :slight_smile:

Might be in for 2.

I'd take 2, if the price isn't crazy of course .

I’m interested in at least one, maybe 2. Like everyone else, price dependant.

Thanks for doing this Ryan, it’ll help out quite a few folks!

I filed the back side of mine down and got a pretty nice angle on it that clears the outer edge of a 20mm star. Had to grind a new wire groove at the very end of the contact pad on the Noctigon, they don’t bring the pad all the way out to the edge for whatever reason. Using 20 ga wire, I tinned a very short portion (about 1 1/2mm) and soldered from the end to the pad, no bent over wire. With a thin insulation disc cut from a large shrink wrap tubing this works pretty well.

When I was first working on this light, I attacked the reflector more aggressively…I put a 3/4” stainless ball bearing inside and pushed the emitter hole down and out, in an attempt to gain clearance for the contacts. This made a bubbling in the reflective material on opposing sides and of course now it’s not true. Wish they wouldn’t do that flat area around the hole, that makes rings in the light beam! Always something with this light isn’t it? lol

But now that I have the copper pill, it’s finally producing like I’ve always known it was capable! Loving it, thanks again Ryan! :slight_smile:

Hi Ryan, I would be in for one or two.
Thanks

I am in for 1 or more. They may also Fit the SS ZY -T08

Updated list!

Hmm Easylightbuy has not responded to me since 22 hours ago. Jacky did reply within 20 minutes in previous emails but maybe it’s just the weekend? :~

Has anyone tried an HD2010 reflector in a ZY T08?

I have a HD2010 + 2 ZYT08. I swapped the REF back an forth . they both fit OK. They may need Tuning for Best Focus. The Plastic To8 gave a Smaller ,Sharper Spot

Thanks for the report Bill!

My HD2010 was a little fumed because the LED shorted at the base of the reflector. I could use a new reflector. :)

I like the HD2010 reflector better than the T08 for midrange usage. That big hot spot is very nice to light up more of the nearby area, but still have some decent throw. The T08 reflector is great for its purpose, but most of the time I want the HD2010 beam profile on hand.

In for 2, maybe more

I’d be in for 4