Avoid the Skyray King from willbuying

Pros:

- Lot’s of light even with 1× 18650 (I only have 1 cell right now, waiting on shipping for other 4)

• Simple high low off. Hold to strobe. Don’t need to cycle between useless strobe and sos modes

Cons:

- TERRIBLE quality

- The emitters are NOT centered

- All 4 emitters have dirt on them…. I’m sure it is blocking a lot of the light.

- The metal quality is cheap. It has SHARP points by the edge of the battery holder that can CUT your hand. Horrible machining.

- The reflector appears to be a cheap plastic

• The button is wobbly

I have sent willbuying a message and have opened a case with paypal

willbuy.com

maybe you can show us some pictures of how the light look like?

Don’t have a good enough camera to take a pic of the emitters. I’ll try to get some pics up soon.

Out of a total of +/-30 lights I only have one that's still completely stock, and that's a 3x XML 3C SRK from fancyflashlights/CNQG. I got it very very lightly used from another member - before handling/using it there's no way I would have paid full price for one, but now that I know the difference from the implausibly cheap ones, I would, if I needed another one. I haven't even been tempted to disassemble the head or peek at the driver. I know what's in it, and I don't think there's anything I could do to make it better...

Sometimes cheaper is just cheaper, but sometimes it means you get something that's been nickled-and-dimed to death to the point it's not even usable anymore. Sometimes spending more is worth it, with these SRKs I have seen/had too many bad ones to try to skimp on them anymore.