Europe sale: Noctigon boards, LEDs and other parts

If you want to avoid the January February Chinese/HK typical postage delays or typical long shipping time you can get some stuff from the EU, location Romania. Typical shipping time for the EU is 5 days (not including weekends)

Here's what I have, lot's of good stuff but in limited numbers:

5pieces 3pcs 3XP XP-G2 R5 3C (copper gold plated jumpers available) Neutral White
5pieces 3XP XP-G2 R5 2B (copper gold plated jumpers available)
15pieces 10pcs 3XP bare MCPCBs (copper gold plated jumpers available)
5pieces 0pcs XM16 XM-L2 U2 1D
5pieces 0pcs XM20 XM-L2 U2 1D
5pieces 0pcs XM16 XM-L2 T6 3C Neutral White
5pieces 0pcs XM16 XM-L2 T4 5B1 80+CRI Neutral White
5pieces 0pcs XP16 XP-E2 R4 1C
10pieces 0pcs XM16 bare boards
20pieces 9pcs XM-L2 U2 1D bare LEDs
5pieces 2pcs MT-G20 MT-G2 P0 Neutral White

Update:
5pieces LD33 LED driver, input 9-17V, tested to drive 1,2,3 XM-Ls at 3A output current (in series). Drives a MT-G2 LED at 3A.

20pieces 15pcs H springs Sold at 5pcs - $2.2 ( Top diameter 6.1mm, base diameter 7.1mm, height 8mm, line thickness 0.6mm)

All Noctigon boards.

Prices are the same as at Intl-Outdoor.com + 3%, Example: CREE XM-L2 U2 1D bare emitter $4.98 + 3% = $5.13 price per piece.
If you buy the entire quantity (5pcs) there is no 3% added (discount).

Priority shipping to European Union
50grams $1.00
100grams $1.35
250grams $2.60

Priority shipping to Rest of the World (Non-European-Union countries on the European continent and rest of the continents)
50grams $1.55
100grams $2.45
250grams $3.70

All are official shipping charges of the national post, nothing extra is added by me.
Bubbled mailer envelope cost $0.60 (add that to the shipping costs) (15grams)
Payment by Paypal.

Send me a PM with what you want or any questions and I will quote total including shipping.

one noctigon triple xp-g2 in 3C tint for me

I’m in a rush and will contact you in a few hours via PM.

Roger that.

Quantities updated.

Pm !

Can you also offer Carclo optics for 3xp? because I can’t get them from Serbia :~

Sirius9

I could get them via a local company, but they don't really keep stock of anything so it will take a while, especially because many private companies do not resume work until January 6th here.

If you decide to do so, let me know, because without optics this boards (3XP) are useless to me (more or less to everyone) …
Believe it or not DigiKey quoted shipping of 5 lenses (total value $16.30) to unbelievable 120 bucks :Sp
They are crazy, no they are insanely crazy if they think someone will pay 120$ for shipping ~17$ worth of goods…

You know there are nice BLF members anywhere ;).

I need to order triple optics from a german seller anyway.
I could send some your way too.

I did a quick calculation using the online shipping calculator of deutsche post and I get quoted 3,50€ to Serbia (if this is your destination) for an envelope of 23cmx12x5cm (enough room for a lot of bubble wrap).

The price for shipping is kind of a letdown, because the shipping from the german seller to me is already 4-5euros.

I've decided to get some, so I'll order on January 7th but I do not know when I'll have them, probably 1 week from that point.

Digikey seems to ship only with 2 premium services, that is why they are so expensive and if you get 1000pcs probably it would the same cost based on the "All order amounts"

YES indeed :slight_smile: already got the PM from member nearby :smiley:

since 3XP is not one of my priorities (mainly because of optics) I didn’t check all carclo distributors, only digikey because they are most known, maybe some of them have normal shipping quotes…

Next year we will play, I see :stuck_out_tongue:

First post updated like this:
5pieces LD33 LED driver, input 9-17V, tested to drive 1,2,3 XM-Ls at 3A output current (in series). Drives a MT-G2 LED at 3A.

20pieces H springs Sold at 5pcs - $2.2 ( Top diameter 6.1mm, base diameter 7.1mm, height 8mm, line thickness 0.6mm)

Hi hikelite, it is great to have a eu source of flashlight stuff, with very fair prices also :-). Is this a one time thing or are you planning to keep selling things?

Hi djozz, thanks. Right now I could call it a tryout maybe (since you ask) but due to extended new year holidays and such I cannot conclude.. I'd like to be a constant source but for that I would have to setup a store with prices that automatically update based on quantity, each product with his own description page, shipping, etc. It's too much info to post on the forum (photos and text) and there's other factors too.

For now looks like a one time thing.

I've got Carclo 10507 optics to match with the 3XP Noctigon boards.

1piece is $2.85

As per our agreement, funds have been sent for optics, xml2 and other stuff we talked about :wink:

Thanks

Thanks, PM sent.

New offer until 2nd of February. Any 5 products (mixed), will price-match IOS including shipping.

Are the springs good? I have just some very thin golden ones and mixed spares from different lights so I am looking for some better springs which don’t have serious resistance
The convoy lights have nice copper springs which come with them.

Those spring are present on some drivers, specs from the OP (Top diameter 6.1mm, base diameter 7.1mm, height 8mm, line thickness 0.6mm) so thin line. I am not sure I could measure that low of a resistance accurately, normal and compressed.
Convoy springs are phosphor bronze not copper which is 12-15% of copper conductivity, but I do not think this is the thread to discuss Convoy parts.