Supfire L1 Update Version Cree XML-U2 5*Emitters 3800 Lumens 58.7USD BLF BUY from DHgate seller: Farfar_ledtorch

LED Light Source: LED Cree XML-U2 5*Emitters
Max Flux: 3800 Lumens
Color Tempeture: Nature White
Switch Mode: High/Middle/Low/Strobe/SOS
Switch Type: Tack Switch
Using Battery: 4*18650
Body Material: Aerospace grade aluminum 6061-T6
Drive circuit: Constant Current Drive Circuit
Surface Treatment: Hard Anodized
Water Resistant: IP67
Flashlight Size: Length 155mm,Head Diameter 70mm, Tail Diameter 58mm
Irridation Distance: 100-200m
Using Fields: Fishing, Emergency light, Camping
Color: Black
Flashlight Weight: 570g(1.25 pound)

Special function for Power saving mode: If battery power is sufficient, super bright light is available. Power is less, flashlight mode is changed to first-level power-saving. Power is very less, 1 or 2 lights can be turned off automatically by intellegence system, the mode is changed to second-lever power-saving.

Retail price: 62.82 USD
BLF member price: 58.7 USD
Group buy: 55 USD, Minimum 30 PCS
Freeshipping to most countries in the world through China Post Air Mail

Welcome to check Supfire L1 Update Version

Review link: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/25754

Thanks mhemling33, you have done a good job!

hmm… been looking for this light for awhile… now it’s $7 cheaper, but need 30 others
if this as good quality as their M6, it’s going to be a nice light
question is… who’s willing to shell out they hard earned money to buy this light for review? :smiley:

No, the question is, will they send some1 a free sample for review? :slight_smile:

Flashlights are round because batteries are round and a round tube is easy to grip. When a flashlight uses parallel cells and has a dedicated handle, there is no reason to keep it round. It should be square.
It its was square, it would stay put when you set it down, and the battery tube would be narrower.

That’s a good idea, but for my small shop, it is a big cost :_(

I went ahead and purchased one of these and will have it soon via DHL. I’ll do a review on it compared to my m6.

Thanks mhemling33, I have shipped to you through DHL, expect your review for us!!!

Thank you for saying, i have been thinking that often but never came round to complain about it. If it is seven emitters, round is the perfect shape, 5 and six emitters should be avoided, a 4 emitter light should be square, a three emitter light should be triangular (preferably with also a 3 battery set-up).

Best tough looking form factor IMO is a nine emitter square light with four batteries (everything parallel with comfy's FET-driver in a square version)

True. The first impression is that the reflector area is not used wisely.

New member here though also a member of CPF.

I just ordered both a Supfire L1 and a M6 from Farfarled’s shop via his DHgate link above. So I guess that I can expect the new toys in a week or two as I am using the free China Post shipping and ordering on Friday night USA time. I already have a black 5 mode 3 LED SkyRay King and a Black Shadow Terminator, the older version with the switch on the handle. Not the new T70. The SRK appears to be a reasonably good one as there are no noticeable flaws in the machining or finish and the output seems to be relatively high. Interesting flashlights and I am looking forward to receiving the new ones which are built to the same general compact layout.

I prefer the Terminator’s UI slightly as it starts in low output mode and has 4 modes total without the IMO useless SOS function. Still requires that you cycle through the three intensity modes to reach turn off though. Not the smartest designs I have seen from a UI standpoint but then I find most single button flashlights user interfaces a bit of a PITA. I much prefer the Fenix 2 button UI or the button plus magnetic ring UI, preferably with continuously variable intensity adjustment. If a single button UI then keep it simple and provide a shortcut to off from all intensity levels.

IMO all these compact high output lights need handle options like the L1 as they tend to get too hot in maximum output mode for comfortable hand holding. I wish that the SRK had a tripod socket as that provides possibilities for more easily installing a handle.

The L1 and T6 lights arrived yesterday. Good looking lights. No instructions and only one lanyard included. No extra O rings included.

More output than my SRKs but just a bit less so far as I can judge than my BS Terminator. Terminator output is warmer color than any of the other lights. Output of the T6 and L1 very close judging by Mark 1 eyeball. Battery tubes and tube tail caps interchangeable between the two lights. The L1 handle is IMO too small in that it is a three finger handle for the average western male hand size. I would like the handle better if it was located further forward on the light and rotated so that the switch and handle positions were similar to the new Terminator T70 model. Make for better balanced light and the handle could be longer for bigger hands. As is the L1 feels nose heavy to me.

Head threads quite long in both lights so even with batteries in the battery compartments the head and body start screwing together before the battery tail springs start compressing. This makes for easy screwing together of the two parts.

I like the tripod mounting holes on the SupFires and the Terminator. They make for added versatility IMO.

The M6 and the Terminator are exactly the same weight with batteries installed within 1/100 ounce per my digital scale at 620 grams or 21.85 ounces. The L1 is heavier at 769 grams or 27.15 ounces. My SRK is much lighter at 489 grams or 17.2 ounces.

One thing I noted is that the SupFire lights seem to have excellent thermal conductivity compared to my SRK and clone. When turned on the SupFire lights heads get warm noticeably faster than the SRKs. To me that indicates better thermal conductivity path for the emitters which should increase both light output and reliability. The Terminator matches the SupFires in thermal conductivity so far as I can judge, maybe even a bit better.