More Aurora SS Lights

I usually find its a couple of days from when DX say they've posted it till HK Post acknowledges it. Mine says shipped too - but there was more than one item on the order.

I've already got CR2016, CR2032, CR2, CR123, 14500, AA, 17670, 18650 C, 32600 and D lights. Doubt we'd see C or D stainless steel lights - too heavy. Coin cell ones would again be rather too large and heavy for the light they offered. That really just leaves 17/18500 lights but I've never actually seen one of those. They'll have to come up with something fancy or very low priced and good to sell me many more SS lights.

But sadly the light isn't in the package. It is "Pending" again. Or the delightful "Waiting for Supplier via Tracked Air Mail" which I've always thought rather odd.

Typical DX shipping tactics. But they did include some other items in that shipment for you right? Now they'll probably send you the SH-035 in a different order without a tracking number, and you'll get a $0.99 GITD switch boot or something delivered by tracked airmail.

It is a $4.07 set of poking and prodding tools

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.34527

Mine too. I swear the invoice view was saying "shipped" for both items I had ordered until you mentioned this.

With DX nothing is certain until it arrives in your mailbox. I imagine maybe their supplier is running late with their first production run or something.

I think maybe they don't separate the items in the order until after the first item ships (they probably keep hoping the stragglers will show up at the last second). You never really have it until it is in your hands. I think it is pretty admirable that they go ahead and do a partial shipment because shipping and packaging has to be a big part of their cost on so many of these items, so that is just money they are volunteering to eat in order to provide better service (well, and avoid having to give a refund on when the customer gets tired of waiting so long).

Mine says packaging as well......guess what fellas i like the SS SHO34 so much that i ordered another.

They are very nice.

I just hope the 35 is made with the same quality as well.

And I thought I needed an intervention. Laughing

Nope i dont need an intervention......i totally agree that i have a Flashoholic problem.Cool

Sure you don't. Tongue out

Pity that thanks to the Iceland folk misunderstanding our request to "Send Cash" to pay the huge losses here from their failed banks - they sent us a volcano full of ash instead.

Just about no aircraft have got in or out of the UK for 5 days now.

More importantly, no airmail in or out. It's going to be chaos in the post offices when all the delayed mail hits the UK shores.

So, if you want to make me jealous, let's see the reviews of what I'm waiting for before mine arrives.

Dont worry buddy mine still says packaging......but i did get my 14500's in today. I havent done a review in a while i guess its time to start cracking......im just so tired when i get home.

Now im getting kind of ticked...... Processing - Awaiting Stock .....thats what it says.Yell

Mine is supposedly packaging (again). I think sometimes it would be better just to tell us "not yet shipped" rather than bouncing around between "waiting for supplier" "awaiting stock" "processing" and "packaging" especially since they seem to throw them in random order sometimes.

But the post here is going to take a while - first aircraft in 6 days in or out of the country today. Not sure where the dust cloud is now though.

But now it's back to Waiting for Supplier via tracked airmail. There were 3 items in the order, now up to 3 packages.

Guess which of the three packages is still "Waiting for Supplier"

Mine shipped yesterday. It was shipment 2 of 2, so hopefully it's done.