Foy: please stop. Your obsession has finally started to cause problems for the rest of us.

22 Jun 2011
Dear all,

L2P black is out of stock~

Will available after approx 2-3 weeks~

Will update here here and our website when its available again!

Thanks for your attention!
11 Jun 2011
Dear friends,

Solarforce L2P body is temporary out of stock

Its in productio now, once its available again, i will annoce here

Thanks for your order once more and nice to do business with you

Thank you very much and wish you all the best

2 weeks now. 2 freaking weeks. Every time they make more, BAM!, you're there.

Are you proud of yourself now? Between you and canada post, I'm a broken man now.

-a sad (and a little tiny bit paranoid) devman :P

try an Ultrafire 504B in the meantime, $8 at manafont. I like them better than the S/F and you don't have to swap out the bezel.

Or be really brave and try an 8 dollar Sky Ray. All of them will end up just as functional as the S/F

Naw, it's okay. Was going for humor... I can't justify another p60 host this month anyways.

(On a totally unrelated note: Wow. we're almost at 1000 members now! way to go BLF!)

What troop said. L2P is nice host, HA and all. But it's not worth 17$ in my opinion. I have had good luck with Ultafire 501:s. I know some have not. I have a and b and both are fine. Skyray is also good host that separates from the masses, but the beam pattern is octagonish, not round. Me not like.

Octagonish? Dayam, that is a great word, I like it. You are correct, of course, but it is only noticeable in beamshots against a wall, in the real world you never see it. Now if only I could find a light that had more or a trianulish beam, now that would be unusual.

Back to the Solarforce, an Ultrafire 501 is not really a good substitute for it, but the 504 is. The 501 has a funky bezel that is hard to modify, but the 504B has a nice smooth bezel and nice body and finish. Very comparable in quality to the L2p, but not HAIII anodized. Still nice finish though. (Not to be confused with a nice Finnish, or Danish for that matter).

Someone has to hack foy's paypal account and block it or we will never buy another solarforce!!

I can agree, althrough the L2p is the pinnacle of the P60 hosts price/functionality wise is by far not the greatest. Im happy with YounameitFire hosts. At least if they don't come with plastic bezel/lens retainers.

Currently the uniquefire L2 i had recieved a while ago were machined very closely to grip a P60 dropin almost without the need of tin foil. I needed very small amounts of tin foil which is excellent in my book.

Where the hell is Foy anyhow?

ItseemsithasdisappearedFoy

iwasthinkingthesamethingFoy

Damn. I just wanted him to slow down a little, not disappear. :P

...Seriously though, I hope nothing bad has happened to him in real life...

Probably on a nice vacation not caring for anything.

HaveanicetimeFoy

You're right, he DOES live in las vegas, after all. Maybe he pulled a lucky slot, won big, and is now married to a young vegas showgirl who has dreams of Hollywood...

DAMN YOU FOY, THAT WAS MY DREAM! Get back here! :P

If thats the case I hope he doesnt forget where he came from and go back to CPF. comebackfoythelittlepeopleneedyou

GladimnottheonlyonewhonoticedFoy

This ain't the only gig he's got .....

Love my Solar,
Love my Force,
Never let them go.
They have made my life complete,
And I love them so.

Whereisfoy?

Epic!

I wonder if Foy has seen this, and what he has to say about this. LOL