Father's day Group buy on Sunwayman V11R is ON !

@chicken drumstick: what kind of link is that? it messes up my tablet screen :p

Already got an email from Banggood that my order has shipped.

I got the CC to work!

LOL… at this time, you don’t have to be in the list to buy it… first come first serve… the list is only the feeler to see how many are interested…so if the people on the list didn’t buy it as soon as possible or maybe they still looking for better deal, then well…it’s their loss :bigsmile:
@45 it’s no brainer to get one as it’s almost 45% off from the wallbuys price

lol good one

$49 for me AUD :confused:

Anyway thanks daylighter

So just us 4 then? :slight_smile:

Ordered one in neutral. Thanks for setting this deal up :slight_smile:

Same… neutral is a steal at that price. Thanks again guys, happy camper here :slight_smile:

so is the NW also XM-L2? :)

It seems so because HKE has listed the NW as XM-L2 too.

thanks you :)

I’ve violated my oath.
I have returned to buy in BG.
The offer was very tempting. I hope that BG complies with their part.

Was watching the thread ,but if I was gonna jump ,it would have been for Calvin’s RRT01 last month.Then it said $45 but only

the first 20,so I thought,it’s been 10-12 hours,they must be gone by now,XM-L2’s and all. Soooo I log on to BG - SWM -

V11R - add to basket.$80 odd,type in BGV11R in the box…$45.Damn, now what?My V20C is soon gonna have a little

bro/sis :beer:

TBH, even though I didn’t sign up, I’m kind of tempted to get one for my father. It’d be a nice upgrade from the SK-68 he has been using. I would just need to make sure he doesn’t leave it on turbo all the time… he spends so much time in the sun that he doesn’t see well in the dark any more, and he likes things bright.

Oh, and probably a couple batteries. He only has 18650s, not 16340s.

I wonder when he’ll be around next. I have some other stuff to show him too.

I went to the source to find out about NW CW…

here a repost of the Father's video since the Are you boy or girl thread is deleted

So for Father's i've ordered a v11r!

Ordered. Thank you.

What happened to get that thread deleted?

The thread was really off-topic, drama-prone, and had a high risk of offending people. Someone thought I and other girls would be offended (I wasn’t, and said so; not sure about others), and asked for the thread to be deleted. And then it was.

It’s probably best to leave it alone, and respect sb’s decision to keep BLF drama-free.

Thanks for the answer, I wasnt even slightly challenging the decision, merely curious how that thread went ‘napalm’. It seemed so innocuous last I looked. Wow things change quick.

Just ordered a NW (like I said I would).