Custom-Making AR Coating Flashlight lens of Any Size

One of my friends run a glass lens factory. So we have close connection with the manufactory.

We can custom make any AR coating toughtened flashlight lens for you guys, Minimum quantity only requires 50 pcs.

Price depends on the size of the lens. I will make it as cheap as possible, if there are enough demands.

Welcome to post your thought and suggestion here.

Thanks
RIC

Interesting, thanks for making it possible. I'm not into sizes (and on holiday) but how about a custom lens for the Eagle Eye X6 (host) ? Enough of them out there soon ;-) .

(I don't know the size, or if that size is already available)

We should make a list of flashlights & lens diameter, which haven’t already coated lenses.
For example the Curoui flashlight hasn’t one.

Xintd X3?

I’d like to see ones available for the xintd x3.

Convoy M1 - 31,8mm

(stock lens is about 31,7, but it seems like everything up towards 32mm should fit. Maybe someone can double check. I have the OEM version if there is any difference.

Ultrafire F13 - 36,85mm

Big head Curoui - 72mm

72mm is also suitable for various multi emitter lights with similar size to the typical 9 XM-L lights.

OEM 12 XM-L - 86mm

You are currently out of 58mm lenses. HD2010 etc..

I would also like to see a large improvement in your customer support/ability to respond.

I wouldn’t mind one for a Fenix TK61… Seeing as I don’t have a carry case for it it’s inevitably going to get scratched sooner or later being tossed between people at the beach and on a boat.

Doesn’t the M1 already come with a coated glass lens? Or is there a difference between coated glass and AR coated? Sorry for the dumb question.

BTU Shocker

Is it possible to make a lens for the Convoy L2/Jax-Colt X6? It'd need to be 59.3mm*3mm

My daughter dropped mine on the concrete sidewalk and no damage to the light body but the shock cracked the lens in half. I looked everywhere and can't seem to find a replacement. :(

+1

Gonna have to be a popular light to get over 50 pieces. I would imagine we all have so many different lights, it might be hard to pick one or two and have more than 50 buyers. Just sayin…

I like R86’s listing above. Should be pretty easy to put together batches of 50 for Convoy M1, C8, Solarforce L2X, MagD’s, XinTD, etc. This is where the GB scenario is most effective, especially if Mtnelectronics and Illum join in. I’d be in for 2 each of the first 4 above.
Edit- my apologies for contradicting you Justin but we could also add the Eagle Eye X6 to the list above and easily get 50 done. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d have to know the quality of the AR. There’s AR, and there’s AR. I have some AR lenses already from CNQG, and they’re barely a step up from plain glass.

Can you provide the transmission percentage?

JM - Chris at FFL will make a UCL/p in any diameter you ask, but the thickness is limited to his standard width, so you may have to juggle with accounting for a depth issue.

Sorry RIC, but JM is asking for qty 1 so this is outside the scope of what you got going here, unless there's a whole lot more interest. Recent big qty GB's would be a good choice, but qty 50 is going to be tough to get commitments on, but F13 and clones of F13 are really popular, as well as the Eagle Eyes X6, both previously mentioned.

+1 on the x6 and m1.

The Jacob A60 is difficult to find a good, inexpensive lens for.
Considering how cheap the light is ($10 - $15), I’m sure a lot of people have one.

I think it’s a 50mm lens.

I am interested. I need some special sizes... and one special shape... a round cornered rectangle. Is that possible??

Please get us some cost.

Dan.

Lens of BTU shocker? We have some spare AR lens in stock.

Ric