Big Aliexpress sale coming up again!!

Just got the message. Told them not acceptable. Will see what happens.

It is a PITA but file a dispute. That goes straight to Alibaba.

Help >> Dispute >> Trade Violation >> Seller Increasing Price ...or

http://channel.alibaba.com/complaint/home.htm

Based on Alibaba's rules I guess they cannot enforce the price but they can ban the seller.

I don’t know. If the seller offered a full refund, I don’t think you will have a case with Aliexpress.

Link?

So i got a message from Winnie Zhu

They are going to ship me the light.

Good job downlinx. I just sent the vendor a the response:

I would like to order from you again and recommend to my friends to order from you too. But I will not if you do not honor your offer. Please fulfill the order I placed.

Best Regards,

I hope they do fulfill. That would say a lot to me and I would try to buy from this vendor in the future.

I let them know that I paid for an order and that I would like it shipped. then they sent me that response. I then told them that they would get there 5 star rating if they shipped it and i would recommend them to everyone i know. I then told them i value there honesty and there business practices.

I wasn’t so lucky. I told him that he has to honours the transaction yesterday but he didn’t answer yet.
Correction: I received a message telling me he will send it. I’m still sceptical but time will tell if I receive it…

So back on topic. Sorry 18650. For all the various items that have this in the ad "Add to cart now, buy on 2014-08-19(GMT-7)!", when does the price drop?

Is it at 12:00AM GMT-7? That is a little over 12 hours from now. 3:00AM my time.

There is a nice countdown timer on their site: DE.AliExpress | aliexpress german - Kaufen Sie günstig qualitativ hochwertige Produkte aus China. - AliExpress
12h 13m is what it says right now :slight_smile:

Thanks Plato and welcome to the forum.

Looks like I will be sleeping through the first several hours of the sale. Probably for the best anyway.

Thanks for the welcome.
And yeah, I think the first hours will only cause disappointment because of instantly sold out deals.

gives me something to do if my wife goes into labor tonight.

I didn’t get it, the price will get lower at the time of sale - do we know how much, do we need a coupon to gain the discount?

Got the same message. I will be very impressed if they actually send the lights.

Gonna get one of these sky ray kings for modding cheapest I’ve seen 3x XML

I’m going to get a Nitecore charger and some 18650 cells, maybe some 14500’s as well.
Perhaps some other stuff that I stumble onto.

Approx 2.5hrs more before sales begin.

I got the same too, we’ll see what happens.

Here’s a triple I haven’t seen. Although probably everyone else has.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Yihonshion-3T6-Flashlight-3x-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Brightness-Up-To-4500-Lumens-CREE/1742060774.html