Supbeam X60 Group Buy - Interest and Discussion Thread - Dangerous problem discovered!

All my cheaper protected Panasonic 3100, 3400, and Samsung 2800 from BG and WB have trouble fitting in the lights above, have to really force the last one’s in. Keeppower Panasonic 3400, 3100 and Xtar Sanyo 2800 fit fine.

Count me in,I like the short fat handle.ouch that sounds very wrong.

PM price if able! Thank you for setting this up.

I assume these will ship from China.
when I buy Chinese goods most companies ship with the value marked @half what I,be paid.of course I,m always chuffed that I get my product faster without customs hold ups. Can anyone comment on their past experience with supbeam .
Not asking you to suggest anything naughty flashpilot,just wanted some feedback about previous experience with their shipping practices.I guess this is common practice by companies to gain favour with customers.

K50 GB light was marked at U$35 on package so not representative of the reality.

“I want one now”, of course, depending upon price.

The math is correct. The X60 uses SIX 18650 cells NOT Three.
From the Acebeam website…
Features:

•LED: 5*Cree XM L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours;
•*+Power by 6*18650;
+*•Maximum Brightness : 5,000 lumens;

I want one, depending on price.

I there going be a group buy for the X60M ?

Not at this time.

I WANT ONE NOW!!

I’m interested depending on price :bigsmile: P.M. me

Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Please pm me, interested depend on the price.

Thanks for organising this GB
I’m interested, depending on price, please PM me, thanks

I want one depending on the price too. Please Pm me?

Interested, please PM price. Thank you.

The X60M has the new MTG2 Led. The X60M and the X60 cost the same except the the X60 comes with batteries. So which is the better light?

They are completely different lights. The Supbeam batteries are not very good. Which light is better, depends entirely on what you're looking for. The X60M will be brighter, with a more neutral tint, and three LEDs. The X60 will also be quite bright, but not as bright, with more throw, and a much cooler tint.

The X60M is almost twice the price of the X60 good buy. :wink:

X60 - Great throw beam with good flood, almost half the price.
X60M - Great flood beam with good throw, almost twice the price.

If I remember right the price on both was $299 except the X60 comes with batteries